Dev stream Q&A - Thursday Dec 4, 17.00 CET

dev-stream-thumbnail_resized-jpg.73618

Hi all,

Thursday the 4th of December at 17.00 CET we will have our next dev stream, which as the last time will be a show and tell of things to come and what we have been working on since last time.

This will also give us the opportunity to answer some of your questions. So if you have any questions please post them in this thread and we will answer them. Well at least as many of them as time allows!

the Dev stream will take place o twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/raceroomracingexperience

And if you want to see the last dev streams then please check them out here:

Attachments

• dev-stream-thumbnail_resized.jpg
    dev-stream-thumbnail_resized.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 1,464
I want to thank sector3 for the vRP points for I think was the corvette@ laguna seca video contest. Really cool stuff guys, thought that was forgotten about. The latest Dev Stream was very informative and I enjoyed the fact that you guys took the time to interact with the community on upcoming content. I love the direction that sector3 is taking RRRE and look forward to all the new content this year and next. Thanks for all the hard work!!!
One question,maybe I missed it, will Slovakia Ring be included in ADAC 2014 Pack?? That was a really fun track to run when you guys had it up for a challenge.
I know that I have stated this before but I can't help myself. A V8 Supercar pack would be amazing!!!
I know that you have the license for the Volvo maybe the ford but, all five cars with a few Aussie tracks to start is a dream for me. IMHO it's the best and most exciting race series on planet earth. Not sure how obtainable the content is but to me it would be a Home Run!!! Thanks Again. :);)

@Msportdan I agree. The level of tolerance/patience in this forum is rather high and it looks like everyone can express their opinion without being bashed.
After all... I think it reflects the kind of people who race on R3E: aside some accidents and unfortunate crashes, I've NEVER met rammers and wreckers like I did in Another Competitor servers :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.