Dev stream Q&A - Thursday Dec 4, 17.00 CET

dev-stream-thumbnail_resized-jpg.73618

Hi all,

Thursday the 4th of December at 17.00 CET we will have our next dev stream, which as the last time will be a show and tell of things to come and what we have been working on since last time.

This will also give us the opportunity to answer some of your questions. So if you have any questions please post them in this thread and we will answer them. Well at least as many of them as time allows!

the Dev stream will take place o twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/raceroomracingexperience

And if you want to see the last dev streams then please check them out here:

Attachments

• dev-stream-thumbnail_resized.jpg
    dev-stream-thumbnail_resized.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 1,463
Hey just a quick one.

Not being able to test drive DTM 2014 cars is a bug and will be fixed with the patch.

Not being able to join a competition hosted in DTM 2014 Experience without owning it is not a bug. Unless it's listed in RRE portal it's exclusive to the experience. But we usually host competitions with experience content in RRE as well.

This is how it currently works at least. Might change in the future.

Hey just a quick one.

Not being able to test drive DTM 2014 cars is a bug and will be fixed with the patch.

Not being able to join a competition hosted in DTM 2014 Experience is not a bug. Unless it's listed in RRE portal it's exclusive to the experience. But we usually host competitions with experience content in RRE as well.

This is how it currently works at least. Might change in the future.
Thanks for the clarification!

I was far from impressed by raceroom upon release, DTM 2013 also left me wondering if this would ever become something I would consider playing let alone spend money on. I've been giving it the occasional try more recently reading the reports of better FFB and road surfaces and yes I can feel the difference now and has undeniable made some progress in the right direction and it's one feature away from me buying content.

And that feature is triple screen support, the fisheye/stretch effects in the side monitors are just that little bit too distracting when a car comes up a alongside you and it visually appears like it's the size of godzilla.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back