DeTomaso Pantera @ Osterreichring '70 - Thu 9th August 2012

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: DeTomaso Pantera Factory - (#80, #84)
Track: Oesterreich 1970 ( Download )

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 11 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 22 laps)

Note 1: Default Skins Only ( Default list ).
Note 2: We will have a short break after Race 1 and then go straight to qually for a longer Race 2.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Knut Omdal Tveito
  2. Rui F. Martins
  3. Warren Dawes
  4. Markus Hakamo
  5. Ross McGregor
  6. Eck Simpson
  7. Tudor Morris
  8. Christopher Vrettos
  9. Hans Sneep
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver

Hi there

i've just bougth gtlegends and i would like to take part in this race, but i've tried to play online and i couldn't play online because i didn't own the car that was being used. Do i need to buy the car for this race or the server "borrow's" me one?

Thank you :)

Hi there

i've just bougth gtlegends and i would like to take part in this race, but i've tried to play online and i couldn't play online because i didn't own the car that was being used. Do i need to buy the car for this race or the server "borrow's" me one?

Thank you :)
Great choice of game :D

Anyway, yeah, you have to purchase the car in the game.
There is a money cheat, so you don't have to go through single player career: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=788

Hope to see you in some GTL events :)

EDIT: whoops, Knut was faster.

Well done Eck, Ross, Todor and Warren for the podiums!

Not much to memorize for me today. In both races 1st lap was ok but the it went all wrong :p. In R1 lost it on lap 2 in T1 exit, after that left the track countless times.. Sorry to rejoin ahead of you Hans at the end of the race :(

In R2 on lap 2 Christopher spun at the exit of T1, and I was 1s or so behind, I guess I tried to evade wrong side so we crashed. Too bad that you had to retire, sorry for that :(

Then I limped to the pits where everyone else lapped me, then started desperately chasing to unlap myself at least with someone. Somewhere around the midpoint of the race I had a mis-shift in tight braking and lost it. Because I wasn't sure if someone was coming close behind I hit ESC..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back