Cars delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is really coming along nicely! I don't know if you use Content Manager or not, but it has a problem where it will not record record lap times or miles driven if the car folder has special characters or capital letters, your mod has CAPS. It is very easy for us to fix ourselves by simply renaming the folder into lowercase, but maybe you want to note it down for a future update
I've been recording lap times on my end on several different tracks but I'll fix it on the next update (in a few days) thanks for letting me know. Cant just rename the .kn5 file and the car folder FYI. They're .ini files that call to each other

I've been recording lap times on my end on several different tracks but I'll fix it on the next update (in a few days) thanks for letting me know. Cant just rename the .kn5 file and the car folder FYI. They're .ini files that call to each other
No you can just rename the folder to lowercase, as far as I remember, it is only the folder name that CM is affected by. The kn5s and such can just stay as is

Is there a way to put more grip into the car on my own. As a 944Spec driver the car had the right grip in the previous version. This version is unrealistic in how much the car oversteers coming out of slower corners and how unplanted it feels in high speed corners

Is there a way to put more grip into the car on my own. As a 944Spec driver the car had the right grip in the previous version. This version is unrealistic in how much the car oversteers coming out of slower corners and how unplanted it feels in high speed corners
I corrected that in the next version. I'll be releasing it either tomorrow or saturday.

so version 2.1 or 1.5 felt better to you?

I corrected that in the next version. I'll be releasing it either tomorrow or saturday.

so version 2.1 or 1.5 felt better to you?
First, I hate people who complain online and realized my post may have been short and taken the wrong way. I'm STOKED to have this available! I only got a chance to drive 2.1 so I'm not sure how 1.5 felt. Overall, 2.1 felt similar to the real deal.

First, I hate people who complain online and realized my post may have been short and taken the wrong way. I'm STOKED to have this available! I only got a chance to drive 2.1 so I'm not sure how 1.5 felt. Overall, 2.1 felt similar to the real deal.
then you'll like v3.0 It feels more like that. less over rotation. as for people bitchin, some people have nothing better to do than dump on others for whatever reason. its hard to be nice in a short sentence without someone getting offended. PM some pics of your car and your name. I'll add it to the roster on the next release

Last edited:
turtletwi updated Porsche 944 SPEC with a new update entry:

Porsche 944 SPEC 3.0

Update 3.0

- Major paintshop revision. You can now paint the interior floor, dash, steering wheel, steering wheel stitches, console, ect. Exterior paint shop was revised as well, along with the wheels.
- Removed that annoying side reflector off the body
- Adjusted the wheel offsets a small bit
- Restored the handling back to v2.1 but reduced overall lap time speed a little bit
_ ect, ect

Read the rest of this update entry...

turtletwi updated Porsche 944 SPEC with a new update entry:

Porsche 944 SPEC 3.1 (FINAL)

3.1 UPDATE

- Backseat Delete
- Paintable Windshield Banner
- AC, Radio and Buttons delete
- Added a radiator and screen
- You can now add decals to the dash.

This will be the final update for the 944 SPEC Car. I could keep coming up with more things to update but I want to focus on other projects. Over all I'm very happy with the way this turned out.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey man, I was wondering, the AO layout on this is really not great and the car does seem really decent. Would it be okay if we had someone from my community's team look at it and fix it so it's easier to paint on?
yeah I'm totally cool with that. I believe we're all a community helping improve each others stuff. I can post the update on here and if you guys have your own platform you can post it there as well

I like a good mod like the next person. But I am a bit anal about the suspension layout. I would love if the 944 actually has a semi-trailing arm rear suspension.
The semi-trailing arm was not done when AC was first released. But since then a number of well made mods has used semi-trailing arms:
Arch's BMW E30 M3
Stereo's Porsche 912
If the dimensions are available, I might give it a try.

I like a good mod like the next person. But I am a bit anal about the suspension layout. I would love if the 944 actually has a semi-trailing arm rear suspension.
The semi-trailing arm was not done when AC was first released. But since then a number of well made mods has used semi-trailing arms:
Arch's BMW E30 M3
Stereo's Porsche 912
If the dimensions are available, I might give it a try.
go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back