Cars delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
turtletwi submitted a new resource:

Porsche 944 SPEC - 944 SPEC class

The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) in the U.S. runs a spec racing class called 944 SPEC. These cars range from 1982-1987 and are N/A and must run stock motors and remain virtually factory stock minus the safety features, cage, seat, belts, ect. They have a maximum peak bHP of 140+2. This build is based on the AC porsche_944t street car build. I modded the body, data, ect to better reflect the 944 class of their given allowed years, HP limit and handling. These cars handle exactly...

Read more about this resource...

Captura.JPG

I wish I knew how to do it...! or had enough time to learn... I'll have to wait until retirement to start studying these topics.

By the way, don't take my review the wrong way; it's simply a comment on the current state of the mod. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

View attachment 715005
I wish I knew how to do it...! or had enough time to learn... I'll have to wait until retirement to start studying these topics.

By the way, don't take my review the wrong way; it's simply a comment on the current state of the mod. :thumbsup:

Cheers!
none taken. the car was seriously detuned from the turbo specs and drives nothing like a 944T.
View attachment 715005

Cheers!
none taken. the car was seriously detuned from the 944T. Its nothing like the turbo. Its a WIP but since no one has a 944S for AC thought I'd share what I have thus far. Things I want to get fixed are the wheels. They arern't the cookie cutter rims and not even the right size wheel. I'm not retired and I don't have unlimited free time like my kids seem to have so things get done when things get done. I'm also not a car painter so the artists can improve those liveries for all I care. It is what it is.

Last edited:
This is excellent thanks for all the time and effort this must have taken! I race against some of these liveries in real life :) If you need any real-world info/data like dyno sheets, setup details etc please let me know!

"what the F are you talking about. i never updated that stupid spec sheet/info page for the car. that doesn't regulate hp bro. its nonesense for trolls like you to have something to bitch about.
and lastly I race 944 spec for years and this is exactly how the cars drive"

What the F am I talking about? So you race these cars in real life and you've had to make the physics so overpowered just so they match real life feel and times? Really? What the F are you going on about more like. Take fletch_77's offer of real world dyno sheets and if you don't know how to implement them and do the physics in AC, then at least ask someone who does know for help. You car mod is producing 277hp at the wheels, that's not "stupid spec sheet/info" that's what the game engine is pushing to the wheels of your car! I was not being a troll, 4/5 stars and I said I appreciated your work!

Damn why are some people so over sensitive :roflmao:

"what the F are you talking about. i never updated that stupid spec sheet/info page for the car. that doesn't regulate hp bro. its nonesense for trolls like you to have something to bitch about.
and lastly I race 944 spec for years and this is exactly how the cars drive"

What the F am I talking about? So you race these cars in real life and you've had to make the physics so overpowered just so they match real life feel and times? Really? What the F are you going on about more like. Take fletch_77's offer of real world dyno sheets and if you don't know how to implement them and do the physics in AC, then at least ask someone who does know for help. You car mod is producing 277hp at the wheels, that's not "stupid spec sheet/info" that's what the game engine is pushing to the wheels of your car! I was not being a troll, 4/5 stars and I said I appreciated your work!

Damn why are some people so over sensitive :roflmao:

Last edited:
I posted a 2.0 version that I think may have addressed that. Usually the spec miatas are faster per lap which is now the case. though the 2 cars are similar in speed. what dyno are you using?

Car is really coming along nicely! I don't know if you use Content Manager or not, but it has a problem where it will not record record lap times or miles driven if the car folder has special characters or capital letters, your mod has CAPS. It is very easy for us to fix ourselves by simply renaming the folder into lowercase, but maybe you want to note it down for a future update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back