DDos Attack ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there's some DDoser here at FSR managing to ruin people their races. I got disconnected with 4 laps to and as you can see in the log file, the DDos took place exactly when I got connection lost.

Screen of security log file of my internet: http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads7/523611e1977d6/523611e16ef71-ddos.jpg

I'm not the only one with this problem. Martin had it yesterday in the WS race, Bono also twice (Canada/Silverstone) and Rob at the Nurburgring. However they don't have the logs so we'll never know if those were also DDos attacks.

Anyway, clearly someone here at FSR is mad about how slow he/she is or how bad his/her team performs. Seriously, if this is the way you want to win/have fun whoever you are, I would advice you to search for mental help.

Well, in Valencia I had my first black screen, what lasted like 5s, thankfully that was on straight, lucky me
Today on lap 9, going to 130r, I got black screen again aaand I was seeing my desktop, braked instantly with only slight hit to wall, so luckily no hard damage again, skilled me.

I don't know if it's related to something (FSR Manager maybe?), but these kinds of things have never happened to me.

I find it quite disturbing that this is happening, however i doubt this is done by fellow league members. I honestly cant image that anyone in this league is doing this and go beyond low. Infact there is only one person that is crooked enough in his mind that i find capable enough to take this route , the one who got banned from FSR

If I have understood correctly, the problem is that the computer (or internet) is overloaded and collapses, right?

The question I have, by the comments I see, Is it a failure of manager or someone with access cause it?

Apparently there's some DDoser here at FSR managing to ruin people their races. I got disconnected with 4 laps to and as you can see in the log file, the DDos took place exactly when I got connection lost.

Screen of security log file of my internet: http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads7/523611e1977d6/523611e16ef71-ddos.jpg

I'm not the only one with this problem. Martin had it yesterday in the WS race, Bono also twice (Canada/Silverstone) and Rob at the Nurburgring. However they don't have the logs so we'll never know if those were also DDos attacks.

Anyway, clearly someone here at FSR is mad about how slow he/she is or how bad his/her team performs. Seriously, if this is the way you want to win/have fun whoever you are, I would advice you to search for mental help.

Just for interest's sake, for those who are curious, here is a good graphical representation of what a DDoS does - so many requests are sent to the servers/computers that it cannot handle all of them successfully without packets being dropped:

1. This is not even remotely funny
2. People would never even try this to you, cus you fail to upload correct files and can't even finish a race.

Oh and I quote ''Why compete if you know you're not capable of winning?'' and '' I will be FSR World Champion 2014'' Well I've got news for you, dream on.

fruitcake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back