DDos Attack ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many mad people here

tumblr_lyhdkawgR41rnua94o1_500.gif

hahaha i seriously just put a link of the famous trololol video on the reaction reply and you consider yourself so important that you think its a direct attack on you. This is the same reason why we had problems before with your racial slaughter taunts :) its ok Jeffrey be yourself and keep posting these messages. Since you're nothing more than air to me you cant get me mad. Spread the madness jeff Spread it :D

hahaha i seriously just put a link of the famous trololol video on the reaction reply and you consider yourself so important that you think its a direct attack on you. This is the same reason why we had problems before with your racial slaughter taunts :) its ok Jeffrey be yourself and keep posting these messages. Since you're nothing more than air to me you cant get me mad. Spread the madness jeff Spread it :D

Obviously you didn't even bother to read the opening post, or you're just mentally retarded which seems more likely to me.

<picture removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
more mad messages! more mad messages! Look kid ( no flame the kid isnt 18 yet ) being a kid can be troubling some times with all these emotions and all but i think i speak for many when i say if you ever wanna talk about it let us know kid.

Whilst agreeing with previously posted fruitcake pictures as that's precisely what defines you, let me remind you of what you have said on 11th August:

One of the personality traits of a braindead fruitcake is that they don't keep their word, don't realize and don't remember what they have said. It is not only this thread, but also: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/morand-2014-speculations.74329/
You are as relevant as your crashing/DNF statistic, in other words, nobody is interested in you so please go troll somewhere else.
i didnt do anything trolly i just replied on rietveld his comment about hackers and he obviously interpreted it as offensive and the result can be read above. He is obviously raging.

i didnt do anything trolly i just replied on rietveld his comment about hackers and he obviously interpreted it as offensive

To be honest I don't understand what's the point of posting the trololo video when someone has been hacked (and also lost a P2, but that's even secondary now). It's either pure trolling or a terrible lack of common sense.

By the way, age means nothing, I've seen tons of teenagers with more common sense than guys that are 20, 30 or 50 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 330 28.1%