DDMP Thread

Maybe it only works on widescreen monitors! 16:9 here.

I tried it on the iPhone today and nothing happened. Back home on my own screen i saw even more stuff appearing than yesterday. Do you have more of such pics Omer?

Yes mine is 16:9 aswell.. Really strange...

Yes it seems these kind of pictures is a new trend in webworld. I have found 2 more ;

CITY.GIF

Stare at the white shiny circle at the building with red light lines on it. I could see something but they say it has more. I'm still trying to see it's complete dimensional deep motion picture (DDMP). Yes they gave this name to this kind of pictures. A Very great art!

And here is another one ;
Stare at the Sandwichs "S". I could'nt see this one's deep dimensional motion yet. :confused:
Town.gif

No don't think so mate. Very hard to see believe me.

I still could'nt see the DDMP of the Sandwich picture. Let's see if there will be anyone can see. :confused:

@ Resi ; I don't think so. See the 19:6 discussion up there ;)

@ Micheal ; They say it's also important to look with untired eyes. Perhaps Morning times are suitable for you ? . I can't even see the ones i saw with tired eyes at Night. I will try the sandwich tomorrow morning.

Lol this thread should be named "The Official DDMP Thread" :D

EDIT: Also please tell us where did you find it Omer. I googled it, and all I see is a ****load of online waste :/

EDIT2: Wikipedia doesn't work either.

I found another DDMP Picture, i'm really addicted to these pictures, looking several of them everyday :

This one is epic, stare at the TV. And you need to stare at least 5-6 minutes, very hard to see but it worths ;)
P1021092.JPG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea