1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DDMP Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Folks i just found an unbelieveable picture while surfing.

[​IMG]
    Stare at the middle window of the house, for nearly 1 minute. With concentration and see what happens ! I have never seen such a great thing. By the way don't think i'm trying to scare you with somekind of a ghost or zombie appear suddenly, there is no trick or something. Enjoy.......

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

HA wow, thats brilliant, never seen anything like it. miraculous !!!

3. Thomas Hackel

Thomas Hackel
    Honk - Forum Games Moderator

WOW! This is amazing! I have never seen something like this! Is this a miracle?

(btw.: has this house an internet connection, and can i rent it?)

4. Omer Said

Omer Said

I have seen so many animated Gif pictures but never seen such :love:

lol Thomas let's go there !?:wink:

5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

WOW thats freaky! Didn't expect that, how can that happen in a "still" picture?

6. Seriously, is this real? It's fantastic, I certainly didn't expect that!

7. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

At first I thought you were gonna make a fool out of me but then......!
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Nice find ;)

8. i waited a few mins before staring at it incase it went RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR at me LOL :tongue:

9. I dont get it..nothing happened here...maybe it was that vodka and coke at lunch time in the pub... :drink:

10. then you should see it without having to stare hehe

11. I stared at it 2-3 minutes and nothing hapened.....don't know what is the tirck. Somebody can explain me? :D

12. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Sorry David, but that would be telling :)

13. Omer Said

Omer Said

Also don't give up after first tries. At first i did'nt believe this aswell but then at my 10th or 15th try i saw it at last. It's like a 3dimensional Picture ;)

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Wow, sick stuff. At first i thought you would try to scare us or something, but this is really beautiful Omer!!! :doublethumb:

15. Bram

Bram

For me it worked only when i purely focussed on the window in the middle. I lost concentration for a few milleseconds by watching that deer that passes from the woods and nothing happened.

But if you keep a clear look at the window you must be able to see the beauty!

16. It is incredible (wow)

17. and what we should see? everything I got is eye hurts and headache by the LCD :D

18. Omer Said

Omer Said

Ondrej, did you try to look at 3d pictures ? If so do the same thing with this one. Focus on to the Window at the middle. After 6-10 minutes the picture will go "live!". Really incredible.

19. yes it goes live as my vision gets fuzzy after 6 minutes of watching that small window on LCD :D :trophy::banana::drink:

20. Bram

Bram

Maybe it only works on widescreen monitors! 16:9 here.

I tried it on the iPhone today and nothing happened. Back home on my own screen i saw even more stuff appearing than yesterday. Do you have more of such pics Omer?