Cupra Leon Competición 2022

Cars Cupra Leon Competición 2022 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Fuzo

TM-Modding
Fuzo submitted a new resource:

Cupra Leon Competición 2022 - CSP enhanced version of Cupra Leon TCR in 2022 specs

Trained Monkey Modding presents Leon Cupra Competición TCR 2022

This mod is standalone update of well received Cupra Leon Competición 2020, reworked and updated to 2022 specs with updates visuals, physics and some bugfixes, together with pack of 29 real and fictional skins from 2020 - 2022 season of WTCR, TCR Europe and Easter Europe (by @walczu). If you want to try mod which...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Fuzo, congratulation for the release/update. Gotta find some spare time to trying out this beaty.

Just to ask: is there the slightest possibility of a 2K skin version?

Oh no, not at all... just my miserable little ssd in need for space.
Little SSD space and AC modding does not go well together :) Unfortunately I don't plan to release low res version of the skins, there are some tools around which can do the job for you if you are looking for space, like Gimp or the nVidia DDS tools, or I guess 3dSimEd has this function as well.

Thanks for the reply, Fuzo.
Yes, I know, I must upgrade my ssd capacity... but my wallet is a horrible person.
AC (quality) modding scene is really fearsome, damn...

The problem is that installing Gimp, or whatever, take a looot of space, so... naah, just kidding, thanks for the advice! :thumbsup:

guys we are doing today a test race with Cupra 2022 at Calabogie and we have a lot of empty slots, so if you are interested you still have chance to register here: https://bit.ly/3VhlJTX and joint the grid. Registrations will close at 19:00 CET when official 60m practice will start. Then we have 20 min quali and 2x 25 min with top 10 reversed grid to R2. Nothing special required, just the car and Calabogie track and CSP.

Server: Server: DMSK Server 2 - DMSK Open Race
password: dmsk

Awesome mod mate! But i'm struggling with launch control, how do i exactly use it?
It is described in ReadMe.pdf:

Recommended starting procedure:
1. Press the clutch to 100%.
2. Press and hold the Launch Control button (mapped to Extra_F)
3. Apply full throttle (revs will be restricted to 5200rpm).
4. When green lights are on, slowly release clutch with LC button still pressed.
5. Modulate clutch around the bite point to ensure there is no wheelspin.
6. When car reaches around 70km/h release the LC button.

It is described in ReadMe.pdf:

Recommended starting procedure:
1. Press the clutch to 100%.
2. Press and hold the Launch Control button (mapped to Extra_F)
3. Apply full throttle (revs will be restricted to 5200rpm).
4. When green lights are on, slowly release clutch with LC button still pressed.
5. Modulate clutch around the bite point to ensure there is no wheelspin.
6. When car reaches around 70km/h release the LC button.
Thanks mate! I didn't see it on read me, sorry about it

Fuzo updated Cupra Leon Competición 2022 with a new update entry:

Update 2.1

Fixes and updates in v.2.1:
  • added fully LUA scripted dashboard with 4 functional pages (race/pit limiter/launch control/brake balance page) - see Readme.pdf
  • reworked internal sound with more accurate samples
  • fixed diff setting values for power and coasting
  • adjusted clutch MAX_TORQUE to proper value
  • small tweaks to tyre model (DX_BRAKE), tyres should be more sensitive to hard braking

Read the rest of this update entry...

Congrats Fuzo!, this mod is one of the ones I like the most, but I have found a strange animation in the repetitions on the cockpit cam, do you know what could be causing it?

Hey, at first, nice mod, makes fun to drive.
Only ofline modus:
- Does the car has no wipers ?
- When starting offline race with full grid... at Nurburg short GT variante, the car sound is constantly 1 second delayed. How to fix that or is it my pc ?

thx

Congrats Fuzo!, this mod is one of the ones I like the most, but I have found a strange animation in the repetitions on the cockpit cam, do you know what could be causing it?

just delete handbrake animation from animations directory, it glitches in replays, I guess it is CSP bug

@Nico_Sause it has wipers, you can clearly see them on the model and they work, if you disable automatic wipers in SOL/CSP settings. Can't tell you what is wrong with the sounds, nobody has ever reported anything like that.

Hi Fuzo!
I downloaded your mod and I have a problem with glowing skins/damage.
Is it normal or how to fix it?

Screenshot_tmm_cupra_tcr_2022_02_italy_gp21_14-9-123-0-46-50.jpg

Have a nice day!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back