AC Corvette C6R @ Spa Friday 21st Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just to let you know Simon you forgot me in the group pm ;) No worries though as I got the pass from a friend who is also racing.

Was enjoying that, had a major hardware lock, wheel, gpu, lag? not sure, I collided into the barriers, then back onto the track, I know I caused someone to hit me, very sorry :redface:Tried escaping to pits, left it a few mins, ran another lap or 2 but had to retire :(

Was enjoying that, had a major hardware lock, wheel, gpu, lag? not sure, I collided into the barriers, then back onto the track, I know I caused someone to hit me, very sorry :redface:Tried escaping to pits, left it a few mins, ran another lap or 2 but had to retire :(

I think that was me you hit. You suddenly warped into me. No big deal, these things happen. :thumbsup::)

Great start for me, got to 8th in the 1st lap until I got disconnected at the final turn, then connect again and disconnect again. the 3rd time I join was able to continue un-interrupted but was already 3 laps down, and I was racing on my own tailgating @Simon Knight in the final 5 laps.

Disappointed with my internet connection otherwise it could have been a great race.

Thanks guys and sorry @Simon Knight for my bad entry into the pits!:( Rookie mistake! Enjoyed the race just need to get much faster. Thanks again for setting the race up.
I know I gave you a hard time at the time "Can you move please" but the more I thought about it I was chuckling away for last few laps! you just couldn't make it up! classic moment!

you know you wont do it again......So lesson learnt :thumbsup:

Overall I enjoyed the race. Qualified 19th, got into 9th on first lap but then was span out and all the way back to 19th. Rest of the race pretty much spent getting into top 10 and then being involved in an incident and losing all the work I'd just done. Final position was 12th so not too bad after a 19th start I guess.

Thanks again all.

My first win with RD, after struggling with FWD Primera I felt much more confident in C6R, 3rd in qualification and then nice fight on the first lap for the lead. My rivals were struggling with grip and I managed to overtake them and build up the lead. Rest of the race I was cruising alone to the end. Thanks.

Great race guys, kinda threw away third place to Geoffroy by spinning twice, once before and once after pitting, and making some silly errors. First lap was a bit weird as well, hit one of the two battling for first place on the last chicane because I wasn't expecting them to brake so early with a half second gap, so I didn't have any time to react with full brakes. That kinda set be back a few places. Otherwise, was a clean race, and though I wish I'd have kept a podium spot, was a lot of fun.

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for crashing to everybody in the first half of the race. I guess the nerves got me... I could have fought for the win without the terrible driving at the start. 11th lap was the first clear lap for me :/. After that though I had great pace and had some passes, especially good fighting with Eriksson in the final laps. Finished 6th, so I can't be too disappointed though.

Also Paul Hurlow, I don't know if you crashed with Andy as well, but you did crash with me at some point, you just went into the wall and bounced back right at me. It didn't slow me down that much though :).

Good racing though and looking forward to tomorrow's Brno race.

my first online race in Assetto :D
Not too bad, dident really do the lap times I wanted in qually, maybe because of the grip level?, oh well, race start was ok, even tho I bogged down a bit, took it easy and stayed out of trouble and just kept it calm, was lucky not to hit 2 cars that had a moment on top of eau rouge a couple of laps later :confused:, took my pitstop half way through, dident know the pitmenu so had to quickly read through it, and took the stop, during the refueling I think I read a button that said fill, but it must have said full, meaning full tank, cos it was filled up to the brink:roflmao: only needed a couple more liters, but oh well :) just keep it clean the rest of the race and grabbed 5th at the end :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back