AC Corvette C6R @ Spa Friday 21st Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Managed to sneak through when 2nd and 3rd collided and caused a jam at the chicane. Second place was my best result ever :thumbsup:.

I was struggling with fps drops for most of the race. It was fluctuating between 30-50fps with spikes up to 120fps. Anyone else have this issue ? Any ideas on how to fix it ?

My graphics settings give me 130fps in hotlap mode and my CPU is quite decent (i5 4.2Ghz).

Managed to sneak through when 2nd and 3rd collided and caused a jam at the chicane. Second place was my best result ever :thumbsup:.

I was struggling with fps drops for most of the race. It was fluctuating between 30-50fps with spikes up to 120fps. Anyone else have this issue ? Any ideas on how to fix it ?

My graphics settings give me 130fps in hotlap mode and my CPU is quite decent (i5 4.2Ghz).
i7 here with a titan black here, same problems here! frustrating.

Nice race!
Managed to slalom in the crash zone at first lap. :whistling:
From 5th to 3rd, on medium and soft after 14 laps. Strategy works fine.
Although I span and lost 15 sec on laps 9,I had a good fight with @Sheamus Power and @Stephen Sekhon.

Thx for the event!
See you next!

This was a tough race for me! Started from the back, all went smooth, but then in race time i received a couple of penalties, for going off-track. Anyway, closer to the finish, i found some stable pace. Thanks for this event!

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for crashing to everybody in the first half of the race. I guess the nerves got me... I could have fought for the win without the terrible driving at the start. 11th lap was the first clear lap for me :/. After that though I had great pace and had some passes, especially good fighting with Eriksson in the final laps. Finished 6th, so I can't be too disappointed though.

Yeah it was fun, though I decided to make way for you to secure my own spot at 7th since you were much faster than me on the laps leading to that overtake :p

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for crashing to everybody in the first half of the race. I guess the nerves got me... I could have fought for the win without the terrible driving at the start. 11th lap was the first clear lap for me :/. After that though I had great pace and had some passes, especially good fighting with Eriksson in the final laps. Finished 6th, so I can't be too disappointed though.

Also Paul Hurlow, I don't know if you crashed with Andy as well, but you did crash with me at some point, you just went into the wall and bounced back right at me. It didn't slow me down that much though :).

Good racing though and looking forward to tomorrow's Brno race.
Very sorry if it was you as well Tuomas :( not sure what happened :unsure:

Was enjoying that, had a major hardware lock, wheel, gpu, lag? not sure, I collided into the barriers, then back onto the track, I know I caused someone to hit me, very sorry :redface:Tried escaping to pits, left it a few mins, ran another lap or 2 but had to retire :(
Hey Paul, wasn't me but thanks for being gracious about it. Reviewed my replay and I was following @Andy Jackson. I know my ping is always pretty high, but I have a very good connection - so hope it wasn't me. From my view, his car was teleporting quite a bit and then apparently in my car. Oh well. That's the interwebs...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%