1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package with Esteban Ocon & Updated Livery Design Final

HD Livery & Steering wheel, Race Suits, Helmets, Gloves & Race/Pit Crew Clothing

1. ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

2016 HD Manor Racing - Oh so hot

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 F1 Manor Racing Full HD Team Package with a new update entry:

2016 F1 Manor Racing Full HD Team Package

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. What do you mean with orange rear?

• Like Like x 1
  4. The white stripe and rear engine cover. The rear detailing is very similar to Team Haas and if you add those to your design then it overlaps on the other side. To me this looks horrible so I prefer to design something that looks clean and smooth

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think you are the only see tthat. When I´m modding or painting I see all my failures. We are living for perfection. This is what a good artist must be. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  6. good work. the best but the ma2_body_d.tga texture in the file ma2_tex_high_00.pssg and ...01 is williams

7. Thanks, this is obviously someones mod that changed my files. I had the same problem with one of my other liveries. Will correct it now

8. I've just had a look at all Season modders. They using Marussia. Do you have a updated Manor ma2_body_d.tga texture?

9. yes i send

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 1
  10. Awesome, thanks. Really appreciate your efforts. Helps me
    Will make the adjustments and upload with my new Sauber Livery

11. nice. the texture isnt mine i just download where in the forum.
    only just missing the garage and change the description of the package.
    ( - Custom Force India Garage) is Manor

12. Hi..it works well with the other teams skin mods...but when i try to install this Manor mod, there is no change..i am using the krsskos mod..any idea why?

13. Hi there,

You need to delete Krssko Manor completely and copy my files in place of that. So delete cars/ma2 and then add my ma2 file and there you go.

Let me know

14. ok ill try it soon..it's midnight here..will update asap....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi..did the method u mentioned yesterday..tnx for the help tho..it works perfectly fine..tnx again:)...great skin mods btw..

• Love Love x 1
  16. Anytime, no problem. Just shout if you need some help. Have fun.
    Here's one of my latest updates, this one you can just copy over your existing files and should be good to go.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...orce-india-team-package-updated-design.10677/

17. ClimaxF1 updated Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

New Garage & Updated Livery Design

18. ClimaxF1 updated Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

New Garage & Updated Livery Design