DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

i'm late on this but i just installed dirt 3 a couple of weeks ago. I completely agree with this thread. Dirt 3 look cheap.. Take the Buggy for example.. MAN seriously, the graphics are definaltly low res vs Dirt 2.. When i picked the buggy, i was like WTF??

The Killer car from1986
On the first stage of the 1986 Rally Portugal, portugese Joaquim Santos lost control of his Ford RS200 while trying to avoid spectators on the road, crashing into a "human wall" of spectators, killing three and injuring over thirty
RS200-Diabolique.jpgRS200-Diabolique01.jpg

Download >>

DLC's is a commercial smart way to profit for any game developers and them seem to be using that a with a purpose to rip off anyone who's playing there games!dirt 3 complete edition was a downer....

K.K.:eek:

I know DiRT 3 Complete Edition contains all of the DLC's except the Power & Glory and the Mud & Guts car packs were missing. I will announce the update for DiRT 3 Complete Edition which the Power & Glory and the Mud & Guts DLC car packs will be included in game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back