DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

Hi,

sorry if this has been answered before:

the "Lights Day Snowing Wet" folder in the mod "RDDev Gl4dLights V.3 DiRT 3" only contains "lighting_day.xml". Do I rename that file to eg "lighting_snowing.xml" and overwrite
eg "tracks\locations\norway\norway_rally\lighting_snowing.xml"

I tried that for Norway but the looked odd

also what purpose does using Neo Hex editor serve? (as opposed to just overwriting the files) Is that just if we want to edit them?)

thanks
J

Disclaimer Watermark is not supported by Codemaster. Watermark is for personal use.

Files and design in here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwP...ew?usp=sharing

Personalized watermark was designed by KGIXXER7 years ago, but when I wanted to reinstall again, the PSSG file got corrupted. Now it will not get recognized and needs to be redone. I have no skills on how to do this and KGIXXER7 is not around anymore.

Please, help me get a working pssg file for the frontend folder

advance thank

The Killer car from1986
On the first stage of the 1986 Rally Portugal, portugese Joaquim Santos lost control of his Ford RS200 while trying to avoid spectators on the road, crashing into a "human wall" of spectators, killing three and injuring over thirty
View attachment 32942View attachment 32943

Download >>
Hi Mesa. Tell me, is possible convert the skin of RS200 Diabolique for Dirt Rally? I like very musch. Tks

Hi,

I've just started to play Dirt 3 offline and while the GFX are still absolutely stellar, I'd like to try the XML that forced UltraHD settings that was posted here previously.

Can anyone with the file upload it (all links currently dead) and/or let me know what was edited in the Xml and I can edit it manually :)

Cheers :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years