CM Debugging Options Enabled

does anyone know how the ai react to safety cars around pit stops? For example will they pit to take advantage of a free pit stop, or just stick to their strategy?

I have noticed some ai pit on the lap the safety car is coming in, which seems stupid.

Ryder,

Don't know if you have checked that, but with these options, have you looked at the actions they made? I mean, like the Deploy SC, maybe if we know the "action" the game uses to call the SC, we could find a way to make it automatically be deployed on full wet starts and in incidents before lap 4 :)

Try editing the ai_driver_config.xml in the ai folder. There's <sc.....> values there, and one is maxThrottle. Convert with bxml converter, and when converting back to binary after edits, type in 1 for conversion type.

By Ryder25

Thank you ^^ It works Very Well !!!!~~~~^^

My game's safetycar speed 190 kph !!!

• Deleted member 137812

Ryder you old pro, thanks man!

Hmm, how did you open these files?

Hmm, i'm getting a blue screen while loading a race, and if I try to do a fast race, it won't let me get out of the pit box, I installed this mod and the injectfx together, so not sure which mod is causing this, just saying if anyone got this :) Thanks!

Thats so awesome!

Ill just use it for make races more realistic!

*But you could start in dry conditions, instantly press pause, make weather heavy rain and make rain tyres for you :D troll*

PS: I hope it doesnt work online? Otherwise it would be such a mess with thousands of idiots :/

This mod is really nice but now I can't seem to play in multiplayer since I installed this, I'm kicked each time - is it linked ?

If it's the case, can anyone upload the original states.bin and flow.bin files please ? I made a backup of all the system directory some time ago but when I restore the files I'm still kicked from multi, my files are dated from the 2nd of October. Maybe since then a patch modified them ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%