1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CM Debugging Options Enabled

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Petar Tasev, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

F1 2012 CM Debugging Options Enabled
    version 1.0.2012.1221 (1.0)
    by Ryder25

=== Info ===
    - Adds 3 New Debugging Option menus to the game
    - One is in the main menu, next to Quit Game
    - The other is in the My F1 menu, next to Credits
    - The Third is during a race, in the pause menu
    - NOTE: The first two are invisible in the menus!

=== Installation ===
    - Use Ryder Mod Manager OR
    - Backup your 2 files from the system folder, and copy over these

Enjoy!
    tasevp(at)yahoo(dot)com

DOWNLOAD

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 26
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. meretko

meretko
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Unbelievable Thank you so much

3. well done.thanks.:cool:

4. Ryder. You are a legend!!! Amazing job. Thanks mate :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Finally! Now I can add the safety car whenever I feel it necessary! Thanks Ryder!

6. Guys it's christmas time!:D:cool::x3:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Great fun switching between weather & tyres & forcing a safety car. Many thanks.

8. Thanks alot! That is the first time I have ever seen the safety car in 2011 or 2012!

9. I thought that in Austin there is no SC without the sc car fix mod?The sc came out and drove on the racing line but at least i saw it:).I'm very happy with it.By theway the demo weather and reduced mechanics are what for?I don't see a little difference in weather and i don' feel that my car is slower or it's affecting only AI?By the way awesome mod, ryder didn't test it in career but i guess it works there too without problem?

10. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Glad you guys are enjoying this!

I have only tested it in quick race myself. I don't know what reduced mechanics or demo weather is either, nor do I know if it actually does something. It's whatever codies left it like.

Did anyone try out debug menu in the main menu? If you press skip_ydt, and then team offers you can bypass the young drivers test, and select any of the available teams to start your career with. Of course, may not be a good idea to do if you already started a career.

It's might also be possible to do a proper All Teams Select mod by adding all teams in the menu for the user to choose from after ydt.

11. This is pretty cool. Hopefully it opens up some more mods from people. Thanks a lot for digging this up for us Ryder!

Does anyone know what Mechanics mean? Does that mean the mechanics in the pitlane or am I way off base?

12. Wow, speechless.This makes some mods obsolete.

13. I guess it's mechanical failures? But I'm not sure.. :D

14. Wow! Could u try this one too, please?

15. Thanks... I tried it in career mode and works 100%:D:)

16. Wow !! It works very well (safetycar Very Good ~~~~!!!)
    Thank you very much~~~

17. Absolutely fantastic mod, thanks a million Ryder! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just had (or made) two SCs deploy in Monaco (Quick Race) where I never had one this year before. Note: With RULES AND FLAGS disabled, the yellow SC flag remains on the display screen after the race restarts. For it to disappear, I had to go enable them to get rid of the SC flag.

To make all your modded files match the date and time stamps of the original files, I recommend installing the free utility available to download (dunno if it can allow online with mods since I don't do online racing, though I'd like to know if it could open all doors) @: http://www.jddesign.co.uk/products/touchpro/touchpro.htm

18. meretko

meretko
    @ Simberia @Simberia

How demo weather working ? i made slow rain and tried another but nothing changed on weather ?!?

19. Thank you so much

20. So does this mod mean you can simply make the safety car come out?