CM Debugging Options Enabled

This is an english forum. So only english please.
Seriously, you'd rather have a bunch of posts, like the one above, than just one in a different language, that SOMEONE can understand and help the poor guy?
Btw, we could really use a section specifically for posts like that, since they're not that uncommon.

Wonder whether this has been mentioned before:

By reducing the values of the followings in ai_driver_config.xml, ai are driving closer to you and one another and making the race more exciting. Guess the minimum is 0.

<avBufferZone float="2.0" />
<avSideBuffer float="2.0" />

Hello, Ryder25.
Thank you very much for this amazing CM Debugging Options.
I can't believe we can control almost every part of the Race, and even change the Result lol
This is a quite fresh experience for me. And I'm really surprised to know this is possible, and also appreciate you for making this possible :thumbsup:
This is a must for me now. Thanks again for all of your development and hard work as always :) !

The rmpk file is not part of the game. It is for the mod manager I made.

RubenEsp I didn't name these options, CM did, so I don't know what they mean, or if they actually make a change in the game.
It's kinda weird since when I installed the mod, I cannot make a fast race, 5 laps for example. When im in the pit box, before clicking start, I make the setup, then I press start, and it will stay there forever, My car won't move from the pit box.

That's why I want the rmpk, to know if with the original one, that will fix this problem. I made a backup of the other files but not from this rmpk.

It's kinda weird since when I installed the mod, I cannot make a fast race, 5 laps for example. When im in the pit box, before clicking start, I make the setup, then I press start, and it will stay there forever, My car won't move from the pit box.

That's why I want the rmpk, to know if with the original one, that will fix this problem. I made a backup of the other files but not from this rmpk.
No it won't make a difference, the game doesn't know about or read rmpk - It's for Ryders Mod Manager

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back