1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Close Camera mod

Discussion in 'MotoGP 16 | Valentino Rossi: The Game' started by Adams007, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Hi, anyone can do a closer external camera mod like in motogp-08?
    i like this camera, this height like in this video.

I would be grateful.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. Do it yourself:

1. Extract the data.mix file;
    2. Edit the NearRear Camera in DATA\CAMERAS\BIKECAMERAS\GAMEPLAYCOMMONCAMERAS.BML;
    3. Change the values. It is X, Y, Z. In this case bellow X: 0, Y: 0.75, Z: -3.9 (probably what you want is decrease the Y and increase the Z);
    upload_2016-6-22_9-35-55.png
    4. Save the changes;
    5. Repack the data.mix file;

Any other doubts about modding see http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/valentino-rossi-the-game-modding-questions.123112/

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thanks man, you help me a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you have in mind to upload your mod, just upload the couple of bml files you edited so we can easily add them into our data.mix.
    Thanks, I'll appreciate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I made near camera very close to rider, but camera at zero\low speed looks to a center of bike - impossible to see ahead, is there a way to change this location, where camera is pointed?

6. Could you do the same with your data.mix if are not much files editing , Thanks Giovane, or at least take this in count ;)