Clean Satsuma

Textures Clean Satsuma 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm using the most recent experimental branch of the game to preface this:

Everything works fine on the mod, aside the fact that the gauges are still all scratched and foggy, and the GT shifter is missing most the textures so it's coming up black

mysummercar_2019-07-21_16-39-22.jpg
mysummercar_2019-07-21_16-39-12.jpg
Hi, soon there's gonna be a new update, pls wait :geek:

hey um there is a new update where they added gt center console and stuff and whenever i use this to clean up my car it makes the center console have no textures can u please fix this

(edit: I just realized someone else made a post about this and u responded so sorry my bad)

GT Wheels Rust removal Please.
We’ll see. If GT wheels are using rusted wheels’ texture it might be a problem. There’s a key to superior texture editing and it is changing UV maps of meshes, however it takes some skill in 3D programs and modding stuff, not just altering textures. :redface:

By the way, I kinda understand your complaint about metallic part but what you mean talking about colorings. Is this saturation or what? :O_o:

[QUOTE="By the way, I kinda understand your complaint about metallic part but what you mean talking about colorings. Is this saturation or what? :O_o:[/QUOTE]

saturation maybes and also shining;).

Hey dude, could you give us the link to that steering cap texture you used with the "S" for satsuma in the style of the real "D" for datsun symbol in the real datsun? Thanks. I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't find it.

Hey dude, could you give us the link to that steering cap texture you used with the "S" for satsuma in the style of the real "D" for datsun symbol in the real datsun? Thanks. I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't find it.
Sure thing.
Looks like I just forgot to put it inside.
Plus I need to give y'all that interior texture. It's been a while since I've made it... Well, back then I thought I could've add something more than just interior and decided to not post it 'till I make more stuff. But it never happened :whistling:

Sure thing.
Looks like I just forgot to put it inside.
Plus I need to give y'all that interior texture. It's been a while since I've made it... Well, back then I thought I could've add something more than just interior and decided to not post it 'till I make more stuff. But it never happened :whistling:
Thank you very much! Will the link to the texture be on mediafire by any chance?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.