FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hit the grid for the start of Race 2, hit the throttle and then loads of text messages telling me everyone had left the game, which was me effectively getting the boot from the lobby.

What a waste of time that turned out to be.

Will be withdrawing from remainder of series (only 1 race I fink) and giving Forza a rest for the time being. Hopefully see you guys somewhere down the road.

Silverstone GP

Quali - 6th place and pleased with that.

R1 - A fine start some tense moments in the first corners and then all race long very close and tense racing with Ryan.
Gosh that was so much fun. Had ryan follow me around and putting on the pressure for several laps.
I knew I couldn't make any mistake as he was always within 30m.
In the end I did make a mistake and he shot past me.
But then it was cat&mouse all over but now i was the cat chasing him. :)
Luckily I got past him when he had a bit of a moment.
Finished 5th.

R2- This would be interesting as I was expecting to have a battle with Ryan again.
That happened indeed and it wasn't far in the race that we were battling it out again.
Ryan decided to make an early pitstop and that was a welcome breather for me. :)
So I gambled on a late pitstop and trying to get a bigger gap.
But this didn't went easy. Then I decided to make my own pitstop and hoping for the best.
But I got released from the pitstop as Ryan was just beside me.
So he past me and I was able to stick close but never got a possibility to pass him.
Finished 6th.

Summary - This was a great race.Some close and tense battles with Ryan. Loving that.
I'll miss these humming civic's for sure.

Silverstone GP

Quali - 6th place and pleased with that.

R1 - A fine start some tense moments in the first corners and then all race long very close and tense racing with Ryan.
Gosh that was so much fun. Had ryan follow me around and putting on the pressure for several laps.
I knew I couldn't make any mistake as he was always within 30m.
In the end I did make a mistake and he shot past me.
But then it was cat&mouse all over but now i was the cat chasing him. :)
Luckily I got past him when he had a bit of a moment.
Finished 5th.

R2- This would be interesting as I was expecting to have a battle with Ryan again.
That happened indeed and it wasn't far in the race that we were battling it out again.
Ryan decided to make an early pitstop and that was a welcome breather for me. :)
So I gambled on a late pitstop and trying to get a bigger gap.
But this didn't went easy. Then I decided to make my own pitstop and hoping for the best.
But I got released from the pitstop as Ryan was just beside me.
So he past me and I was able to stick close but never got a possibility to pass him.
Finished 6th.

Summary - This was a great race.Some close and tense battles with Ryan. Loving that.
I'll miss these humming civic's for sure.

Was good fun Peter, that's the thing about these slower cars, you can keep close and its more of a challenge to pass :) good race I enjoyed that!

Silverstone

Quali went well pushed and pushed but was a 10th shy of Karl

R1 - Got a good start off the line managed to pull ahead of Karl!! He kept his speed around the outside and we was side by side going into maggots etc!!! Had to let him by as he had the line!! We where very close for a number of laps until Karl pulled a little gap and thats where it stayed

R2 - Another good start on the reverse grid, it got a lil tight into the first few corners with the guys infront managed to pass Tom on the outside going int Maggots then as peter went wide on the final 2 turns before the hanger straight gave him room on the inside but carried enough down the straight, was tucked up behind Paulo with Karl close behind for a couple of corners until Paulo had a small error on the exit of Bridge which put is side by side for the final complex of corners! Managed to hold the inside for the final turn and began to pull a small gap! Saw Karl was still behind Paulo until the next lap, when Karl passed Paulo i was only 200ft or so ahead, Karl seemd to catch up so after a 2.11.1 lap i pitted knowing id have to have a good outlap to stay ahead, managed a good one and when karl was exiting the pits i went on by pulling a gap of around 300ft!! Saw i was able to maintain the gap a my current pace i went to try extend it for a lil more comfort space!! Put in a 2.10.8, 2.11.1 and 2.11.0 to pull to 500ft!! Maintained my pace and after a couple of small errors Karl closed the gap but on the final lap i managed a 2.10.7!!

If you cant tell in really really happy with the result! Good to take the championship to the final round!!

Round 9 Results

Race 1

1. Tom Moreno - 20
2. Chris Bell - 17
3. Paulo Riberio - 15
4. Peter Vermulen - 13
5. Wayne Thomas - 11
6. Jim Smith - 10
7. Daz Webb - 9

Fastest Lap +1pts - Tom Moreno

Race 2

1. Chris Bell - 20
2. Tom Moreno - 17
3. Peter Vermulen - 15
4. Dazz Webb - 13
5. Paulo Riberio - DNF

Fastest Lap +1pts - Chris Bell

Round 10 Results

Race 1

1. Karl Raper - 20
2. Chris Bell - 17
3. Tom Moreno - 15
4. Paulo Riberio - 13
5. Peter Vermulen - 11
6. Ryan Sylvester - 10
7. Daz Webb - 9
8. Andrew Skinner - DNF

Fastest Lap +1pts Karl Raper

Race 2

1. Chris Bell - 20
2. Karl Raper - 17
3. Paulo Riberio - 15
4. Tom Moreno - 13
5. Ryan Sylvester - 11
6. Peter Vermulen - 10
7. Andrew Skinner - DNF

Fastest Lap +1pts Chris Bell

Welcome to Round 11 of the Civic World Series!

Track: Mugello GP
Laps: 3 laps Quali, 2 Heats 10 Laps 1st Heat 2nd Heat reverse grid 20 laps plus Manditory Pit!!!
Date: Wednesday 22nd August

Assist: Banned + Manual Clutch Banned
Upgrades: Fixed
Setups: Fixed

Start Time: Lobby open at 8:15pm BST / UK Time. Race starts at 8:30pm BST / UK Time

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.