FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Did a few test runs today at tsukuba and went from 1.03.832 down to a 1.02.887 on a clean lap.
That was after including a second setting that i'm changing in tuning (camber).
So here's the challenge :) who's the first one that gets under the minute barrier? :D

Did a few test runs today at tsukuba and went from 1.03.832 down to a 1.02.887 on a clean lap.
That was after including a second setting that i'm changing in tuning (camber).
So here's the challenge :) who's the first one that gets under the minute barrier? :D

It will definitely be an Exige getting under a minute. I'm gettin around 1:00.5 in the NSX but it's really not happy with short tight tracks. My LB time in the Exige is 58.9 ranked 280ish.

My Evora is hitting 1:01's and I think I can keep that fairly consistent. I tried the exige I have and beat that time in just a few laps.It's a LB car for a reason.

I have tried upping the Evora by fitting wider sports instead of race tyres, in order to allow more engine oomph, but found that it just loses too much grip and time with the poorer tyre.

Going to be an interesting race. Tight track, all about the bends rather than speed for a change.

A good selection of cars for this competition but I am certainly glad I made a last minute change from Panoz to L Evora. It's a car I can concentrate on racing in, instead of just keeping on the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%