Tracks Circuit Sitges

Fantastic track Sergio. Already been killed a couple of times. Looking forward to the next one. Can only dream you tackle a 30's 40's Le Mans or something like that.
great to know you enjoy it :) , 30s le mans!! I would love too, jajaja :) most of problem is lack of time and had a 100 items "list of track i want to build" :p

Last edited:
great to know you enjoy it :) , 30s le mans!! I would love too, jajaja :) most of problem is lack of time and had a 100 items "list of track i want to build" :p
There's just as many (known) 30s-era tracks to be made as there are present-day tracks, arguably. Problem is indeed the extensive time it must take to research a specific track enough to make it even remotely close to real life in the game.

How's the Sitges progress meanwhile?

There's just as many (known) 30s-era tracks to be made as there are present-day tracks, arguably. Problem is indeed the extensive time it must take to research a specific track enough to make it even remotely close to real life in the game.

How's the Sitges progress meanwhile?
you should subscribe to my site ;)

Man for being super hyped about this track, the release completely slipped under my nose :roflmao:
The AI killing themselves each lap is sure a fun thing to witness! I'll be racing side by side and suddenly watch an Alfa Romeo P3 fly into the air after hitting the stonewall.

It's looks great on the screenshots, but I can't get it to load. "Unexpected error" and "Some texture’s format or size might be wrong" is what I get from the launcher and Content Manager.

Hey Sergio, absolutely loving driving Sitges in the 1923 mod pack!

Just a quick question - sometimes the AI are getting themselves close to the edge of the banking entering one of the left hand turns and it causes them to suddenly brake. I end up crashing into them every time. Is this is a fundamental issue with AC or can we fix it in the AI files?

Hey Sergio, absolutely loving driving Sitges in the 1923 mod pack!

Just a quick question - sometimes the AI are getting themselves close to the edge of the banking entering one of the left hand turns and it causes them to suddenly brake. I end up crashing into them every time. Is this is a fundamental issue with AC or can we fix it in the AI files?
did not dig in Ai files, but maybe it can be fixed with Ai hints or a new AI file. Main problem with some of my AI is that i suck as driver, so usually they are too slow at some parts of tracks, that happen with Sandevoerde until some fast guy create a new AI and works out!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back