Tracks Circuit Sitges

Do you know there is free LIDAR available for this track? I guess not, otherwise the banking would've been closer

unknown.png

I used it years ago to make a rudimentary version of this track for un (put zero effort into the visuals, just wanted to drive the correct banking since its so crazy IRL)

this one follow the real data, still to work on transitions, but sure a complete different experience.
That is absolutely insane, wow!
Also, you were blazing fast in fixing it, wow x2 :D :D

Much, much better, although now it's too scary so I don't want to drive it anymore :roflmao: :roflmao: joking :laugh:

btw, for everyonr,wich cars can be use for parking lots?? i tought some ford t and ford a, what else?

Use this, scroll through the years to get some inspiration

Last edited:
That is absolutely insane, wow!
Also, you were blazing fast in fixing it, wow x2 :D :D

Much, much better, although now it's too scary so I don't want to drive it anymore :roflmao: :roflmao: joking :laugh:

Use this, scroll through the years to get some inspiration
i backup previus version :laugh:
thanks for point this, after the new design track is a complete blast

You need to subdivide the road mesh more. I can see the that the parabolic curve in the banking is very low res. This isn't GPL, you can afford some extra triangles on the visual road.

Also it looks way too smooth for a patched concrete surface.

Looking good but keep in your mind VR users are also going to use this track. So please avoid shimmering fences and shimmering wires from phone & utility poles. Its an fault most of the 5 star track makers are making.
I would also like to see more spectators for more immersion, only if 2D being, please put those ugly 2D models a bit away from the track. Same to the 2D trees btw.
BTW in one of the Daytona tracks, you will notice that the creator makes an visual illusion at the spectators stand, by using colored chairs so he can use a limited amount of spectators.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back