Circuit Mas du Clos

Tracks Circuit Mas du Clos Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Played around with the grass textures and shader settings a bit last night and came up with something like this.

testgrass.JPG

jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos 1.0

Hey Everyone

Thank you for you patience and all the kind reviews you guys have given my track so far, it means a lot

So i finally got round to finishing this thing, 1.0 is done, i have been busy, Honestly with other things ;)
  • Updated Shader's across the whole track to bring overall brightness levels up (in line with user feedback)
  • Added new track lines to pit lane in line with you tube reference videos
  • Added Reverse Open Drift Layout (Note: there is no AI for this layout -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for this update. For the open layout what I've found out about making cameras is that instead of doing one camera file with 10 cameras, you'd need to 10 camera files with 1 camera. Since cameras get stuck with no fast_ai.lane file.

Hello,
It looks like you did a really great job but i can't try it ! I tried 5 times to download and every time i 've got the same issue.The archive file seems to be corrupted, any idea ?

Try updating your 7z. I ran into this problem earlier this week with an unrelated file and sorted it out that way. (And I just downloaded this 10 minutes ago and it worked, so...)

Hey guys. This zip thing is strange. Just upgraded my pc to a ryzen 1700. Wondering why this is only a problem for some people

On another note. My vr experience has vastly improved. Not sure why the 16 cores would increase the gpu performace. I get a solid 90fps were i was always in astw before

Should i push the pit lane further?
Tbh, I have no idea how to fix it, but as long as the car can go a bit further over the white line at the pit entrance, it would be OK. As you may remember it happened to me the first time when a AI car pushed me a bit wide and the wheels over the white line resulted in a sudden and unexpected braking...

Last edited:
Yeh i fixed that issue with the sliver along the pit fence being pitlane. Its just the pit entrance thats pitlane now. I supoose i could just push the pitlane speed limiter back to just before the tyres. Ill re.edit the mesh. I gotta fix those cameras for drift layout. I know i rushed putting this out. Note too self chill out when drunk

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back