Circuit Mas du Clos

Tracks Circuit Mas du Clos Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello. This is one of my favorite tracks, but when I put it on a server I am getting "checksum" errors on the three .ini files in the root directory of the track.
I replaced them with the .ini files from v1.1 (without the "trees.kn5" reference) and it works. But then no vegetation!
Any fixes?
Thank you very much!

Please @ jim lloyd,
Upload an updated version of the track with the grasses working. At first I was puzzled what`s causing the spiking in GPU load and then looked closer. There are a lot of objects rendered, but invisible for the player. After comparing the grasses attributes with that of the "gs_blum" (which are visible) and making corrections, my track now looks more like you intended it to.
Mas grass.jpg
Screenshot_ks_praga_r1_radical_masduclos_7-10-119-9-37-23.jpg

It would be nice to have an update for those who don`t edit in 3d.

Thanks for the interesting tracks!

jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Been sat on this for a while..this was done to figure out seasonal adjustments via content manager...so just thought i would update.....toyed with the idea of doing a night config...but didn't get round to it...if any body is up for it be my guest

Jim
  • Updated Tree Textures
  • Added Seasonal Adjustments (Shaders Patch Only)
  • Added extra tree lines & distant terrain
  • Added Dynamic Grass (Shaders Patch Only)
install - Copy both folders to AC root

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Been sat on this for a while..this was done to figure out seasonal adjustments and grass fx via content manager...so just thought i would update.....toyed with the idea of doing a night config...but didn't get round to it...if any body is up for it be my guest

Jim
  • Updated Tree Textures
  • Added Seasonal Adjustments (Shaders Patch Only)
  • Added extra tree lines & distant terrain
  • Added Dynamic Grass (Shaders Patch Only)
install - Delete old track folder first from your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I dont know if it just me, I downloaded latest version of your track today and I just tested it. Seems the grass-fx settings - the height mult =6.2 gives the track a wall of grass and cant see rest of track. So i reduced value to .40 and works much better with current SOL and shader patches being used. Note , not using the latest and greatest versions at this time. Track looks great. take care.

Hi, I love the track & I appreciate all the hard work that you've put in to create it. Unfortunately, as a result of my bad driving :redface: I've found a couple of issues with the track. There's a small raised area, about a meter from the curb, just past the last corner, that acts as ramp. Once my car stopped flipping, it disappeared in to the track.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back