Cheap direct drive wheel base

Hi
Do you guys know that a Ukraine company called Feel VR is about to launch their fist product which is direct drive wheel base in February or March and IT ONLY COST $333!!!! We don't have much information about it but I just want to know your thoughts.

That"s the longest excuse with so many issues listed I've ever read. Even beats Hilary's reasoning for losing the election. I bet Russians did that.
FeelVR are not Russian but Ukrainian. The Russians have certainly done some bad **** in the Ukraine recently but delaying FeelVR development is probably not one of their priorities ;)

As with all these things invest if you are willing to take the gamble. Don't if you aren't. Delays on direct drive releases are not limited to FeelVR.

I'm a backer (so obviously biased) but I try to be realistic with my views. I backed and if it comes to nothing then I will be frustrated but that is the gamble I took. I will surely provide a review of the wheel and pedals on my YouTube channel as soon as I have them.

My fingers are crossed but I expected delays and we are still receiving approximately monthly updates. A new update should be along soon my best guess would be sometime in the new year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, trying and failing to manufacture goods in China is a common experience. If they can actually switch to local production good for them. The delay they anticipate seems way too short, though.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Actually, trying and failing to manufacture goods in China is a common experience. If they can actually switch to local production good for them. The delay they anticipate seems way too short, though.
Is that why you picked such name?:roflmao:

Upvote 0
Ok. @Andrew_WOT makes a joke about Russians being the cause of the FeelVR delay.
I bet Russians did that.

I respond with a similar light hearted comment and a link to a Wikipedia article on Russian annexation of the Crimea from Ukraine.
are not Russian but Ukrainian. The Russians have certainly done some bad **** in the Ukraine recently but delaying FeelVR development is probably not one of their priorities ;)

Relax! No need to annexe my social media propaganda comments from this thread :)

Light hearted joke! Please be gentle with me!

Upvote 0
If you want a wheel this year I would look elsewhere.

I'm an early backer and I don't see me getting a wheel this year, if I'm honest I wouldn't be suprised if it's even longer

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea