Resource icon

Skins Caterham F1 Team 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jonas.av updated Caterham F1 Team with a new update entry:

Complete Team Reskin

So here it goes, as promised: The complete team reskin.

I´ve added:
  • race crew shirts
  • pitcrew suits & helmets
  • driver suits, caps and gloves
  • tablet
  • lapboard
  • hospitality (team logo,trailer)
  • Garage
To install these, you need the Ego ERP Archiver. (https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver) If I had taken the complete .erp-files, the mod would have been to big.

Also credit to fluffydave, his Porsche...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When editing drivers names do you edit say lng_nico lng_nico_rosbereg and lng_rosbergh to bottas stuff, or do you do that and edit the lng value to Valtteri, Valttyeri Bottas and Bottas, or do you only edit the lng valuie?

When editing drivers names do you edit say lng_nico lng_nico_rosbereg and lng_rosbergh to bottas stuff, or do you do that and edit the lng value to Valtteri, Valttyeri Bottas and Bottas, or do you only edit the lng valuie?

You only need to edit the right one, so the actual driver name. The left one ("lng_pascal_wehrlein" for example) needs to be left untouched!

Hi dude , i want put that mood in my game . I m not really good with it, it's the first time i use Ego ERP Archiver. Can u help me and tell me how do you use for make it right ? Thanks

Hi dude , i want put that mood in my game . I m not really good with it, it's the first time i use Ego ERP Archiver. Can u help me and tell me how do you use for make it right ? Thanks

Have you looked in the "readme.txt" (The one in the Folder "Team Skins") ? That´s the best I can explain it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back