Caterham F1 Team is back!
For now it´s only the car, if you would like me to, I will try to edit the drivers suits, garage, pitcrew etc. as well (Done in Update 1.1)
Unfortunately, I haven´t found the file to change the colour of the couch, if someone knows where it is, please write me!
- race crew shirts
- pitcrew suits & helmets
- driver suits, caps and gloves
- hospitality (team logo,trailer)
To install these, you need the Ego ERP Archiver. (https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver) If I had taken the complete .erp-files, the mod would have been to big. Follow the further information in the readme.
Also credit to fluffydave, his Porsche F1 Team Mod (which is incredible btw.) helped me to find the files I needed to edit.
How to edit driver names:
1. Download Ego Language Editor
2. Open Ego Language Editor
3. Select "Open" and go to the Folder
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016 \localisation"
4. Choose your respective language (For me it´s "language_ger.lng" because I´m from Germany.)
5. Open the file. Now search for the 3 different lines of the driver you want to edit. (e.g. Pascal Wehrlein: lng_pascal; lng_wehrlein; lng_pascal_wehrlein)
6. Type in whatever driver name you want