rF2 Caterham Academy @ Eastern Creek - Fri 12th Feb 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great choice! :biggrin: This is a DX9 track and I remember one of our chaps having problems with it using DX8. There CAN'T be many of those left now, surely? :tongue:

I wouldn't have thought so, no.

I mean, if I went through every track to find the ones that no-one has ever had any issues with, it'll be a very short list, and I probably wouldn't be picking it until about 10 mins before the event start :biggrin:

We'll stick with Eastern Creek for this event. :thumbup:

In addition, could all Caterham drivers please let me know (via pm - doesn't need to be in here) if they use rF Lite or the DVD release - it's just so I know who already has the "default" tracks installed, should I choose to use them in the future events.

Thanks in advance.

It occurs to me that the only thing I need to do is check whether our version on our downloads page is also the latest release.

I'll remove the d/l links until I've made sure this afternoon.

I had a cheeky practice last night after the GTL Carro's event finished, and I really like this track a lot.

It's got that long old straight for some cheeky Draft trains, but it's also got some tricky old curves, which, when you get them right, feel brilliant.

I was having loads of trouble with the hairpin after the "Sydney" bridge though. I just developed a blind spot for it, for whatever reason, and because it was both driving me mental and quite late in the day, I gave up and went to bed.

.....I was having loads of trouble with the hairpin after the \\"Sydney\\" bridge though. I just developed a blind spot for it, for whatever reason.....
My favourite corner of all time. I can go round there like on rails! :wink:

Trouble is I have enormous problems with the last corner before the S/F straight. :frown: Oh, and other corners scattered about the place too numerous to mention :tongue:

lol Stu had the same issue with the bending T1 for some reason.... just wouldnt let me get it right. A setup from Sam/MH will proll help on it. Its a very nice track though, glad its the cats and not the RS500 :smile:

Gents,

I know we normally get a late flurry of sign ups in the second half of the week for the Cat events, we had 18/19 drivers last week, we've got some more new faces this week, so anyone wishing or intending to sign up and drive should please be aware that there is a hard limit of 21 slots per Caterham event (due to mod restrictions), and we're at 10 confirmed drivers already.

If we do fill up, I won't be running a reserve list, it'll be me posting in here as we're about to roll to quali1 that we have a slot or two free and from then on, it's first come, first served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back