• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Cars not showing up in showroom

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by ThatAudiFan, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ThatAudiFan

ThatAudiFan

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey guys, I have a problem.
    I'm working on a few skins, but I'm finding some problems with some cars of the EEC GT3 mod not showing up ingame in the showroom. Some cars are not there, but when checking the class lines, genstring, etc, everything seems fine. Even when I copy the lines from another file it does not seem to work. For example, when looking at the Blancpain Sprint Series, it has 3 Attempto Racing entries, #77, #100 and #101, all Huracans. For some reason, the only car appearing in game atm is #77, although it did show all three before. I hope anybody might have an idea what is wrong....

2. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,780
  3. ThatAudiFan

ThatAudiFan

Ratings:
    +13
    Thanks for the link, however what I don't get is that all .veh files are based from the same one, so I don't understand why one car is working and the other two are not... :/