Can't refuel since the upgrade

GSC2012 worked fine and I love this game!
I just downloaded the update (added the mini coopers) and now no matter what car I drive, what race I choose, what setup I choose, the option to refuel is gone from the LCD menu.
I confirmed this by removing the game entirely, re-installing GSC2012 without the update, and I was then able to refuel without problems. The option shows up in one of the LCD menus.
As soon as I ran the 1.1 update, didn't change anything else, just ran a single race (any car, any race).. and the option to refuel is gone.
I was thinking that maybe this was intentional because maybe those are the real life rules, but I would still like the option. Does anyone know what files I need to tweak in order to be able to refuel?
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Yeah this has been a design choice, as none of the series in the game have refuelling as an option.

The cars have enough autonomy to run through their respective race distance, namely:

StockV8: 40 minutes +1 lap
Mini: 25 minutes + 1lap
Formula 3: 35 minutes

Then why do I run out of fuel on the F3 in 18 minutes? That was adding full fuel prior to start of the race.

• Deleted member 165163

I don't think anybody really cared that the cars could be refueled but i bet some care they can no longer be refueled.I wish Reiza would give us the option to set up the race as we like.

I agree with this completely. I don't own the title yet but now I'm weighing up my options as I was really looking forward to doing some long endurance races.

I put this question to @Reiza Studios CAN the cars refuel in real life, forget the rules for a second, is it possible to put fuel in the cars. Of course it is.

Surely it's a case of enforcing the rule in championship mode for the classes that don't refuel. But taking it out of the game completely?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back