Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

universal anti cheat. It scans who is hacking or cheating....

LOL, when i posted I wondered if anyone would put that! But no I wasn't about this UAC :laugh:

what is uac mate?:-S
i am the admin if thats what you mean

UAC is a windows thing, it means User Account Control. When you install programs, the box that pops up saying ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MAKE CHANGES!!! , thats UAC :p Sometimes it can stop things writing over files in the C: drive.

wont allow access to ui sounds folder. ah well i tried

Which is why I thought maybe it's UAC stopping the unauthorized change to it. I know one of my friends had a problem with something once because UAC was stopping him overwriting certain files for a mod.

LOL, when i posted I wondered if anyone would put that! But no I wasn't about this UAC :laugh:

UAC is a windows thing, it means User Account Control. When you install programs, the box that pops up saying ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MAKE CHANGES!!! , thats UAC :p Sometimes it can stop things writing over files in the C: drive.

Which is why I thought maybe it's UAC stopping the unauthorized change to it. I know one of my friends had a problem with something once because UAC was stopping him overwriting certain files for a mod.
i think in windows 7, the setting is to turn notifications off or leave them on. if ur an admin, you just have to click "allow" when the messages come up so i don't think that's the hindrance. nevermind. ill try again some other time. thanks a lot for your help and enjoy ur race! good luck

Guys please try Jonathan's suggestion and change this line in ur .PLR file.

- Concurrent Server Updates="1500"

I use 1500 so try that. Then keep refreshing till you see it if needed but with that many server updates you shouldn't have to.

The server direct IP doesnt appear to be working for some reason but nearly everyone seems to be able to access it normally.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 66 72.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 20 22.0%