Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

Guys can I just say there are a lot of people who have registered for this that have not bothered to turn up for either race so far. A couple of people have had the courtesy to tell me they won't be at the first two races but those that haven't, why bother signing up for something you don't make any effort to race in? I spend a lot of time setting this server up so please have the courtesy to let us know if you cannot attend the races and withdraw your entry. I have no time for people who just cannot be bothered. Thank you to the guys who turned up this week and I hope we can have more at the next race in 2 weeks. This is a fantastic cause. Please support it.

my game crashed aswell...5 seconds freeze and the game went on in the background...so i ended up in the wall...very dissapointed...

would've been a great battle with mark for position, despite being on 2 diffrent strategies...well anyway was fun until it became not funny :(

I had screen freezes but nothing to do with the server because I've had them on and off all year. Shame because I was having a good race, the pace was excellent and I was back to 2nd. Sorry to Neil. One of my screen freezes caused me to hit him but it didn't affect his finishing position luckily. See you in Austria.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.9%
Back