Cadwell Park

Tracks Cadwell Park 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luis Barata submitted a new resource:

Cadwell Park - Cadwell Park is a motor racing circuit in Lincolnshire, England, 5 mi (8.0 km) south of Louth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadwell_Park

Cadwell Park is a motor racing circuit in Lincolnshire, England, 5 mi (8.0 km) south of Louth, owned and operated by MotorSport Vision, the circuit features sharp changes in gradient, including one section called The Mountain where bikes can become airborne by up to several feet. Its mix of challenging corners has led to its nickname as the Mini-Nürburgring. Located in the Lincolnshire Wolds, Cadwell Park was established in 1934 (90...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I install this and when I select it to use the race tries to load but never makes it to where you see the car door open, it just comes back to the AC menu. All my other downloaded maps are working, even my other Cadwell park from 2017. Cadwell park is one of my favs, would love to see your version, have you seen this behaviour before? I also removed the other, different Cadwell park to see if that helped but same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, I install this and when I select it to use the race tries to load but never makes it to where you see the car door open, it just comes back to the AC menu. All my other downloaded maps are working, even my other Cadwell park from 2017. Cadwell park is one of my favs, would love to see your version, have you seen this behaviour before? I also removed the other, different Cadwell park to see if that helped but same.

I have no reports at all of track failure to load. Are you using the original game or Content Manager? In the original game some tracks fails to load, even for me, but never had problems with CM. In the original game there are shaders that don't work, among other things. Maybe that is the problem. If you are using CM the situation is more complicated, and I can't solve a problem per si when I don't have the problem, I can only solve problems that I have too. I suppose you have tried the 3 layouts and all failed. I'm sorry to hear that.

There seems to be a compatibility issue with the latest CSP 0.2.3 preview 1. Can you please advise or assist?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-28 182455.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 182455.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 14

Are you in Windows 10 or 11? Are you using CM? sometimes it makes a crappy install when we drop it there. Try to install it manually dropping it on tracks, then see what happens. If that was a general error it will be a problem for everyone. If that doesn't work I guess you have to delete your download files and re download the track again and reinstall it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.