Tracks Building a track

Hello! I wanna create a track for Assetto Corsa, but I cant do it myself.. Id need someone to help me bring my ideas to reality.

The reason I cant make a track myself is quite simple: I dont have the time.

I have a few "simple" layout ideas and some ideas on roughly how the track/track surroundings would look like, but due to school taking up almost all my time I dont have the time to create it myself.

I would love to team up with someone that can help me bring this to reality, someone that can help me with the creation of the track. I will of course credit you as the modder/creator of the track itself if it ever gets released.

If you wanna help me with this, or have any questions regarding this, feel free to contact me either through this thread, RaceDepartment DM, Instagram DM, Twitter DM or Discord DM.

Instagram - chezz_twitch
Twitter - chezz_twitch
Discord - CheZZ#3858

You made no mention of payment. You don't actually expect someone spend a huge amount of time and effort working for you for free, do you?

You made no mention of payment. You don't actually expect someone spend a huge amount of time and effort working for you for free, do you?
i stated that if someone has any questions, they can DM me. questions such as payment should therefore be dealt with in private conversations.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.