BTCC 2017

Skins BTCC 2017 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

BTCC 2017 - 17 Cars from the 2017 BTCC Season

As I have been working on the 2018 skins as resources become available I thought people might be interested in my 2017 skinpack so I bundled things up for a download.
It includes:
  • Team BMW
  • BMW Pirtek Racing
  • Power Maxed Racing (2 cars on Honda Civic Body)
  • Halfords Yuasa Racing
  • Simpson Racing
  • Team Shredded Wheat Racing With Duo
  • Team Parker With Maximum Motorsport
  • Laser Tools Racing
  • Ciceley Motorsport With MAC Tools
  • Eurotech Racing
  • Speedworks Motorsport...

Read more about this resource...

Hey
Yes, with the skins. The Merc A45 BTCC (TCR) car has blacked out badges on the front, but should have the Merc badge
Yeah, from memory that car has used the black texture for other plastics to do the badge on the grille and you cant change it without affecting other parts.

Funny you ask about this car as I was tinkering with it over the holidays and I have fixed up some of the textures, redone the UV map, fixed brake lights and a couple of other items. I still have to do a RHD conversion on the interior and a couple of other small things but I will put it on RD when I finish.

Here's a WIP picture of Morgan's 2016 car....
nKAbca.jpg

Yeah, from memory that car has used the black texture for other plastics to do the badge on the grille and you cant change it without affecting other parts.

Funny you ask about this car as I was tinkering with it over the holidays and I have fixed up some of the textures, redone the UV map, fixed brake lights and a couple of other items. I still have to do a RHD conversion on the interior and a couple of other small things but I will put it on RD when I finish.

Here's a WIP picture of Morgan's 2016 car....
nKAbca.jpg
Oh mate, you legend! I'm actually very excited for this! I'm wathcing 2016 BTCC as i type this and the Mercs look so good out there! I am also working to try and get us an Insignia, Avensis and series accurate Cruze :) Those with the MGs, Levorgs etc, will be alot of fun!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.