BTCC 1999 Track Skin for Brands Hatch Indy

Tracks BTCC 1999 Track Skin for Brands Hatch Indy 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stephen Bailey submitted a new resource:

BTCC 1999 Track Skin for Brands Hatch Indy - BTCC 1999 track skin for Brands Hatch Indy

What's included?
- Main sponsors that appeared around the track (that I could see from videos) from the first meeting at Brands Hatch Indy in 1999. These don't match up 100% due to the limitations of texture mapping on the Kunos Brands Hatch, but I've tried my best to at least get as many sponsors on the track as possible.

- Green and white curbs.

- Tarmac texture for the previously green concrete sections at the exit of Paddock Hill Bend, outside of Graham Hill Bend, Surtees...

Read more about this resource...

Having issues getting this to be recognise by the game even after putting this in the ks_brandshatch folder and then into the skins folder any advice help would be appreciated as the Silverstone skins look mega

Having issues getting this to be recognise by the game even after putting this in the ks_brandshatch folder and then into the skins folder any advice help would be appreciated as the Silverstone skins look mega
Same issue here. Silverstone, Croft and Donnington work fine. Also cant get Oulton Park working

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.