BTB 1.0.0.1

I think it was Avast (or possibly Norton) that I was using that kept removing a texture from Rural Australia Xpacks in my projects, which in turn meant that projects with that Xpack would no longer work in BTB until I'd swapped the Xpack in each project for a freshly downloaded version of Rural Aus'.
I've been using Microsoft Security Essentials ever since with no such troubles....

May I recall my problem?
No way to load the default EC_1.csv file in Import Point Cloud (as well as any other file containing points cloud).
As I select the file, BTB crashes.
Any other functionality as well the software itself runs perfectly like the past versions on Win8 64.
Any advice, any workaround?

When i try to paste surface shape then i get error but only then when shapes do not have same amount of points. Maybe it is known bug
Hope you understand what i'm saying:)

Confirmed. The error occurs when the cross section to be pasted has fewer points than the one being changed, but not when it has more. This is because materials are assigned to point numbers (e.g. grass: 0-1, tarmac: 1 - 5 etc). If you only paste the shape, and it has fewer points, BTB may find that point 5 no longer exists, hence the error.

The best workaround is to copy and paste shape and materials together.

The previous version of BTB gave us a choice when the point numbers were different: continue and reset the materials or cancel, but that was when the default cross section only had one material, so it's start and end points could be set to the min and max point numbers.

Last edited:
Hello

I had still BTB 0.9 and when I download the 1.0.0.1 version, in fact on my computer, a 1.0.0.0 version is installed. and the CreatehardwareId create a 1.0.0.0 file. So, I can't download a new licence.
I 've tried to transform manually the name of the HardwareId in 1.0.0.1 in my BTB folder.
On BTB site, It's ok to send a new licence.

I don't know if it can work.
Sorry for my bad english.
I have bought 5 BTB licences... so I wait to work again with this fantastic program!

Hi Folks,
Having a problem updating my EVO installation from version 1.0.0.0 to 1.0.0.1. downloaded the patch, ran the patch. Replied 'yes' to update the 'EXE FILE', that all seemed to work OK. Checked the 'EXE FILE' the date on the file changed file, but version remains the same. More importantly the hardware file generator stays at version 1.0.0.0. This is important because you can not generate a new license unless you use generator version 1.0.0.1.
Also tried the delete and try new installation, but i get back to the same point.

Sorry for stupid question, I haven't use BTB since 0.8.0.3.0,
to update to 1.0.0.1, will i need to install all updates, or just the latest update.?
Thanks. Still waiting on being able to import full tracks to make updates.

never mind, got it installed on my new pc, everything is working fine on win 8.1

Last edited:
Hello,
I don't know if this is the right thread, but :
I have updated from BTB V1.0.0.0 to v1.0.0.1 (still on Windows XP), and I have many problems detected by Kaspersky :
  • trojan.win32.bazon.a
  • "DangerousObject.Multi.Generic" in btbevo.exe
Has anyone already met this problem ? How to avoid it ?

Thx for any information

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea