• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB 1.0.0.1

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Brendon Pywell, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    You got 1 license of BTB Evo. so upload the HardwareId.v1.0.0.1 file and then you have to wait for a max of 48 hours for the new license, which can be downloaded at the same website.

2. rgk

rgk

Ratings:
    +1
    What I have been doing for a week.
    I do not have access to this HardwareId.v1.0.0.1? He is not there???
    My mystery too!

3. rgk

rgk

Ratings:
    +1
    solved the problem,
    I did a clean install of the software,and the Hardwaredid 1.0.0.1 file is back.

I appreciate your help,

rgk

• Like Like x 1
  4. bobcilla

bobcilla

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Erwin, I have had probs with this myself. In this screen it says that I have already used my license, but it does not expire until 10/10/2017. Nothing works and no id file is created to upload. I have used this program since version 8 and have updated as and when required.
    This is very annoying and brendan appears to have disappeared into thin air. Good this, you pay for a program and no support or a contact email for him.
    Any ideas what I can do. If I can't recover the program i have 80 gig of track projects ready to be scrapped.
    Regards
    Bob Long (slots2014)

5. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    If your licence doesn't expire untill 10/10/2017 you should be able to still download your licence. as in pic.
    [​IMG]

6. bobcilla

bobcilla

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your help with this problem. I have the above screen when I log in and I have downloaded the license and put it in the main BTB directory. Still will not work. The HID doesn,t create an id txt file. I am now at a loss with this

7. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    Sounds like you have got things around the wrong way.

If you have your licence you do not need to generate a new id txt. An id txt is used to obtain a licence.

When a licence is out of date you take the old one, and the old id txt, out of the BTB folder and generate a new id txt. With this id txt you are able to receive a new licence which you put in the BTB folder along side the id txt that generated it.

I hope you have the original id txt that generated the licence.

8. bobcilla

bobcilla

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    looks like the id.txt has vanished.from the BTB main directory.
    i suppose I now have to buy a new license ?

9. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76