BREAKING: 2020 AUSTRALIAN FORMULA 1 GP CANCELLED

What, if someone without symptomps infects somebody in the high risk group. Where is it wrong to avoid this? It's not about my risk (even if i have some mild lung conditions)

If you don't understand this, and are still on the "you are feared and panicing" rails, instead of maybe thinking one second mOrE eDuCaTeD about infection spread, then please stop answering now, please continue thinking, i'm just spreading panic and hysteria...

You could apply your "logic" every year between November and April. Will you stay home next year between those months? If not, you're a hypocrite, because you most certainly will be running the risk of infecting people.

This is all about risk tollerance and acceptable losses living in a free society. We could prevent millions of deaths a year by cutting the speed limit in half. Are you willing to go there? If not, you're a hypocrite.

You could apply your "logic" every year between November and April. Will you stay home next year between those months? If not, you're a hypocrite, because you most certainly will be running the risk of infecting people.

This is all about risk tollerance and acceptable losses living in a free society. We could prevent millions of deaths a year by cutting the speed limit in half. Are you willing to go there? If not, you're a hypocrite.
OK, that's the first reply-ban I've had to hand out for a long time.

I watched only one video of those races.. The one in iRacing with Max and Lando and a few others. Not entertaining at all. Like you were hoping these guys are filling up the slots of cancelled races and do some decent racing. They had fun for sure, but not the viewers. Maybe put up a title like "watch us crash" and then I guess I will be entertained. Lando got black flagged LOL. If I heard him shout "IT'S BROKEN! IT'S BROKEN" then I might have laughed. Nah... Meh... Me racing alone with AIs is better past time...

You can check out this company Torque esports at the following link https://www.teribuhl.com/2020/01/08...ase-without-informing-investors-game-v-mlllf/
They are in a substantial trademark infringement lawsuit for claiming and using the trademarks WFG-World's Fastest Gamer as seen in the above article. The original WFG-World's Fastest Gamer can be seen at www.WorldsFastestGamer.com
This is was an interesting read. Seems like a corporate just jumping on the sim-racing bandwagon.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%