Boss Mustang Series discussions

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
Eck Simpson said:
A Boss 'Stang, I'm hacking away at. Please tell me there's a possibilty, of a series with this mod.
29724d1286315651-gt-legends-screenshots-boss-stang.jpg
lookin good Eck.

We just had four events with that mod. You mean like a mini league or a cup where we have like maybe 6 races for points?

You needz to get possessed more often m8 :tongue:

Another thing...I just noticed that the reason this whole thing came up is because you were making a skin for the Boss. Aren't you the same guy that won't join some of our events because there are skinpacks involved? hahaha!

You needz to get possessed more often m8 :tongue:

Another thing...I just noticed that the reason this whole thing came up is because you were making a skin for the Boss. Aren't you the same guy that won't join some of our events because there are skinpacks involved? hahaha!

I won't submit any add-on car, for a series either. Its too much hassle...

Any opinions on the oval round idea? I just thought it would be a nice change to turn left constantly?!

Personally, I'm not enamoured with the idea. A roval, now thats a different matter. I don't think I have any in GTL, there might be tracks out there though. The Trans-Am of '69, started with the Michigan Roadcourse. Is that available?, for any game?...

Sorry for the long stretch of silence boys, just wanna let you know a few things...

Dates, tracks, and race format have been chosen.

I will soon create an info thread to include all the details.

No, this is not a League - it's a points scoring series, no allocations, people drive as many or as few races as they want.

It is actually easier for this type of thing to keep it out of GPCOS. I think we'll be using Autosim Analyser on the results files.

If you'd used GPCOS in it's entirety, you'd know what I mean.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back