Boss Mustang Series discussions

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
Eck Simpson said:
A Boss 'Stang, I'm hacking away at. Please tell me there's a possibilty, of a series with this mod.
29724d1286315651-gt-legends-screenshots-boss-stang.jpg
lookin good Eck.

We just had four events with that mod. You mean like a mini league or a cup where we have like maybe 6 races for points?

Don't complicate things, with questions I've not considered... lol. I must admit, I've not raced the 'Stang (much at all) against anything else. Why would anyone try, against the ai, anyhoo. Test events could bore some, before an event was run, too. Perhaps simpler, to keep it a single car, atm.

Single make is easier for me as well, dont need to spend ours looking for closely matched cars.

Now I have to educate myself a bit on the trans am tracks used back then and see if they are available for GTL.

Single make is easier for me as well, dont need to spend ours looking for closely matched cars.

Now I have to educate myself a bit on the trans am tracks used back then and see if they are available for GTL.

Nooo! You just mentioned the secret site for the 'Guess the track' competition :D

Well anyway, you explained it quite clear so I found the tracks for each year. Perhaps set up a little poll (multiple-choice) with tracks available for GTL (quite a few) so interested can check their favorite tracks for a small competition. Only issue is the upcoming league which will occupy all my little remaining time as the level of competition is growing each season. Still I would love to race on these classic USA tracks.

@ Admin: perhaps create a new thread in the GTL section for this as we are getting pretty off topic from the screenshots?

I think it might be a good idea to wait til after the league is done? Or we can run it in the off weeks? The league is ran every other week on thursday, we can run it on the opposing weeks on tuesdays. Since it's ran in the club, it will be a more relaxed environment, so there won't be a need to practice for hours for a race, unless of course, you REALLY want to win all the time lol.

Just caught this thread; amazing as i was thinking something similar today! Quite enjoyed the BOSS but didn't get enough chance to drive it due to being extremely busy the past couple of months. Tracks wise, i'd love Bridgehampton, Watkins & Lime Rock Park. Also, i wouldn't mind including an oval race, (i know Daytona's oval is available for GTL) in true American Nascar styleeee.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back