Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
bosslogo.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BOSS
Class: Ford Mustang Boss Mod (Download)
Track: Miami Bayfront (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (28 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (28 laps)

Note1: Skins that come with the Boss Mod Only

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry & Livery Assignment:
  1. Ian Strom - #1
  2. Markus Hakamo - #2
  3. Roland Warmenhoven - #8
  4. Stuart Thomson - #9
  5. Ross Garland - #14
  6. Dvid Cuthill - #15
  7. Phillip Brown - #16
  8. Eck Simpson - #18
  9. Jacob Boonstra - #27
  10. Driver - #28
  11. Driver - #33
  12. Driver - #37
  13. Driver - #40
  14. Driver - #45
  15. Driver - #70
  16. Driver - #83
  17. Driver - #99
  18. Driver - #100
  19. Driver - #102
  20. Driver - #302
  21. Driver - #1
  22. Driver - #2
  23. Driver - #8
  24. Driver - #9
  25. Driver - #14
  26. Driver - #15
  27. Driver - #16
  28. Driver - #18
  29. Driver - #27
  30. Driver - #28
Liveries will be assignedin numerical order as you sign up. 1st sign up gets #1, 2nd gets #2, 3rd gets #8 etc.
The assignment restarts after 20 drivers, so the 21st sign up will get #1, 22nd #2, 23rd #8 etc.

Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Disappointing evening for me. In Race 1 I was running pretty well, battling it out with Markus. Unfortunately I caught a wall in the last corner around halfway through the race, which caused me to spin and roll my car. In Race 2 I made a setup tweak which was apparently the wrong thing to do. The car felt horrible and in lap two I went headlong into the wall in T1.

Bah humbug, roll on next week. :p

Two races and one report as both were exactly the same. Qualy in 2nd behind Eck, get a great start and hold the lead for a few laps before Eck comes a huntin' and inevitably pulls away leaving me in a lonely second place finish.

I don't usually enjoy road tracks much but I must admit I found this one somewhat hypnotic once in the groove.

Very entertaining event...not really up to the challenge, but enjoyed the concrete canyons of Miami just the same. Started 9th in Race 1, apologies to Jacob for the tag in turn 1 on lap 2, waited and then set out to get back into the race, but never really did. Around lap 5 I checked my pit board and Jack was 12 seconds up the road! Later was lapped by a respectful Eck who had things well in hand and then David. It all ended rather suddenly around lap 20 then I clipped the concrete entering the front straight, and rolled down to the start/finish line on my roof...

Race 2, similar quali, better start, but got collected in another shunt half way round lap one, Then I banged the right front in turn 1 on lap two and upset the steering, no matter, it drove better bent and somehow I managed to finish the race this time, yeh ha!

Thanks Stuart, congrats to Eck and the other podium finishers, well done David, will try and make another if possible...Cheers

Can anyone believe me, when I say "I liked this"... It was a close call, though...

Two rubbish starts and trying hard not to lose too many spots. A couple of desperate lunges, thankfully not causing difficulties for those on the receiving end (sorry again gents). I didn't see passes being easy, was surprised every time, when I did pull them off. Must be the tight confines, everyone (apart from myself) seemed to behave impeccably. (sorry Dave, stole yer verbage there)

Grats to Dave and Markus on their 2nd n 3rd place finishes. Thanks to all who turned out, RD and especially to Stu.

Another brilliant event, thanks Stu and all drivers, congrats to Eck and David for 2nd and 3rd.

Race 1 started 4th and managed to keep that aftef T1, then had a nice, dozen or so laps nice battle with Ross. At some point in the early stage I managed squeeze ahead but he was following well. Then unfortunately to him this time it was his turn to flip the car over which secured my 3rd, otherwise I belive that would have been very close call.

Race 2 started 3rd and managed to keep that after T1 again. Then had couple of lap battle with Roland. I tried to be rather conservative than opportunist, just to defend position and avoid excessive overshoots. The battle came to end in T1 when a slightest contact in zone upset our cars. Luckily I managed to turn into right direction and just slid sideways towards tyre wall, in the end did not even lose a position.

The car was driveable but felt a bit odd and I took it easy for few laps. Already started to think that now it is all just bringing the car safe home and podium again, wrong, because Stu was catching up very quicly. I think we then another nice battle for almost 10 laps. He clearly had the pace but as said this not the easiest track to overtake and I just managed to keep it in the shape. Couple times I almost screw it up but to my fortune those were just after he had some small mistake and was a little bit further back. Then with around 3...4 laps to go he spun in the hairpin, which gave some time to breathe for last laps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.