Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
bosslogo.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BOSS
Class: Ford Mustang Boss Mod (Download)
Track: Miami Bayfront (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (28 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (28 laps)

Note1: Skins that come with the Boss Mod Only

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry & Livery Assignment:
  1. Ian Strom - #1
  2. Markus Hakamo - #2
  3. Roland Warmenhoven - #8
  4. Stuart Thomson - #9
  5. Ross Garland - #14
  6. Dvid Cuthill - #15
  7. Phillip Brown - #16
  8. Eck Simpson - #18
  9. Jacob Boonstra - #27
  10. Driver - #28
  11. Driver - #33
  12. Driver - #37
  13. Driver - #40
  14. Driver - #45
  15. Driver - #70
  16. Driver - #83
  17. Driver - #99
  18. Driver - #100
  19. Driver - #102
  20. Driver - #302
  21. Driver - #1
  22. Driver - #2
  23. Driver - #8
  24. Driver - #9
  25. Driver - #14
  26. Driver - #15
  27. Driver - #16
  28. Driver - #18
  29. Driver - #27
  30. Driver - #28
Liveries will be assignedin numerical order as you sign up. 1st sign up gets #1, 2nd gets #2, 3rd gets #8 etc.
The assignment restarts after 20 drivers, so the 21st sign up will get #1, 22nd #2, 23rd #8 etc.

Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Mission accomplished Stuart, this definitely was a different challenge! No less a challenge though; it sure wasn't easy for me to keep this big lump of steel facing the right direction and not hitting anything in the process.
In the end I opted for the longest final gear, allowing me to do the entire twisty section of the track in 2nd keeping both hands on the wheel, and only having to shift gears coming onto home straight and under braking at the end of it. That helped me a lot, but still this racing was hard work. Fun work though, as I found myself laughing out loud multiple times after yet another silly brake mess up moment, because alas there was more fun than consistency in my driving here..:confused:

In R1 it took me just 5 laps to damage my car so bad it slowed me down about 1.5 sec. a lap but steering was still OK ?!?!.. And at that speed and on my own I still couldn't drive faultless. Did manage to finish the race smiling though, albeit one lap down:oops:

R2 start was great, but this track was just too tight to safely overtake someone . Had some fun opening laps in the middle of a pack, until unfortunately I locked up under braking for T1 trying to avoid hitting Markus' car, and ended up doing just that. Sorry Markus, just glad it didn't hurt you too much. Shortly after that I witnessed Jacob turn his Mustang into a FIREbird, and then had another lonely, but faster than R1, drive to the finish, but it took a slight crash from Eck to save me from being lapped again. Cheers Eck!

Grats Eck on the double and to David and Markus, and thank you to all drivers. Nice one Stuart, we really need one of these crazy tracks every once in a while!:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back