Cars BMW M6 GT3

Guerilla Mod M6 GT3 is converted from FORZA 7! AGU has ripped his model from shadow works (as said above) nobody has created a scratch made model of a m6 gt3 for now! but we have Imanuel Vinke in our team (driver of #36 Walkenhorst BMW) and we've created everything beside the model from scratch!

Guerilla Mod M6 GT3 is converted from FORZA 7! AGU has ripped his model from shadow works (as said above) nobody has created a scratch made model of a m6 gt3 for now! but we have Imanuel Vinke in our team (driver of #36 Walkenhorst BMW) and we've created everything beside the model from scratch!
Actually URD has one, no idea why its not been put in a game yet.

https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/HQModel

Used it to be there but im not sure what happened as it has disappeared. Since turbosquid shows wireframes it was clear that it wasnt a rip at the time at least.

well since bmw from guerilla is absolutly awesome and high detailed model of the m6..i dont see much sense to continue whit this proyect...but hey..is your work..you can do all that you want!

placebo effect right there
? Are you okay with using a stolen watch on your wrist? Probably not. Neither am i. Then please don't be okay with using stolen creative work. I don't give a f*** if senna raised from the dead to help develop physics.

Also, I’ll add that driver assistance doesn’t necessarily make a mod any more accurate. The Seat mod had a ton of driver input yet the car has nearly 3x the real thing’s downforce.

placebo effect right there
the AGU M6 is cheaply made especially in the interior, there is no AO baking anywhere, everything looks plasticky
this is its UV, its just cheaply made with no effort. And in general this application of care and effort will be the same in other aspects of the mod like physics
1.jpg

I'm just another guy not happy at all with the M6 mods we've got so far and now after discovering this thread I'm pretty curious: Are you still working on this project @Guillaume Francois?
I'd love to get a M6 in AC that just feels like the car does in R3E and ACC.

But even if you're still on it, unfortunate I can't help you on the 3D model either... :(

What happened to your FB page?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back