Resource icon

Cars BMW E36 320 JUDD V8 Georg Plasa 1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
This car was at Goodwood FOS the other week and managed third in the shootout which is very good. I spoke to the driver who, getting thro the language barrier, said the car was one of the best he had driven. Oh and the noise, wow :) I then went to the stand who sponsors the car, they had a sim running and after spending half an hour talking about the history of the car had a go on the sim, guess which car :)

Man I just wanted to jump in here and say thanks for creating this car! Out of the hundred's of cars I have for this game , this E36 Judd powered BMW has become my favorite car! It can give GT500 and DTM cars fits out on the track. I know it was purposely built for hillclimb , but it is a great track weapon. And to be honest , I've fallen in love with the sound you implemented into it. Some may not like it , but I wouldn't change a thing!

Eboo , or anyone......is there a skin template for this car some where? This is still my most favorite car I've driven in dang near any sim ever! I'd like to try to learn and make a few skins for it this winter.

I love the work you've done with this mod, truly. Nothing but mad respect and really hope it continues getting updates (like wipers or maybe alternative light option hehe) :inlove:. Cheers.

Last edited:
I can drive the car just fine, and it sounds great - but none of the instruments in the LCD panel work except for the bar graph in the tach - no digits are displayed for speed, gear, lap time, etc. I am driving in VR, using the latest version of CSP (0.1.76-preview1)

I can drive the car just fine, and it sounds great - but none of the instruments in the LCD panel work except for the bar graph in the tach - no digits are displayed for speed, gear, lap time, etc. I am driving in VR, using the latest version of CSP (0.1.76-preview1)
There should be a fonts folder included somewhere, you need to copy that into the content folder as well.

eboo submitted a new resource:

BMW E36 320 JUDD V8 Georg Plasa - bmw hillclimb eboo zahspeed

Read more about this resource...
Car has an issue:
Screenshot 2021-11-12 211818.png

^^heres the video on how to fix it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks