Resource icon

Cars BMW E36 320 JUDD V8 Georg Plasa 1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
First off, I am still absolutely loving this mod a month later. Well done, all of you.

I have a question about the external vs. internal sounds. I'm using the Camera Editor app to try and get external exhaust sounds in one of the F6 bonnet cameras, but when switching back and forth from external to internal, they sound exactly the same. On Kunos cars you can always hear a clear difference, but on this car it makes no difference. Is that by design or do I need to do something else to get this effect?
Thanks again for all the work on this mod!

Hi there, and thanks for this great effort!! When will you make the Plasa 134 Judd? :D

I have a little problem... I've installed the car, but once I start the race it return to the menu...

Could you give me some hint?

2 of us here have the same issue, can select the car, and it shows as loaded, then it loads the track, then goes back to selection screen. We both have latest (downloaded yesterday) version via steam, although neither of us have any of the DLC packs. We've tried his car elsewhere and it's wonderful so it would be great to resolve this issue (without having to download every DLC!). Any ideas?

2 of us here have the same issue, can select the car, and it shows as loaded, then it loads the track, then goes back to selection screen. We both have latest (downloaded yesterday) version via steam, although neither of us have any of the DLC packs. We've tried his car elsewhere and it's wonderful so it would be great to resolve this issue (without having to download every DLC!). Any ideas?
I think it is necessary to have the DLCs. This is not the only mod which has this "problem"

It works fine on 1.14 though but not 1.16

checked to log file and at the bottom is this:

_tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF54201FE4)
00007FFF54201FE4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF548DEFB1)
00007FFF548DEFB1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

It works fine on 1.14 though but not 1.16

checked to log file and at the bottom is this:

_tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF54201FE4)
00007FFF54201FE4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF548DEFB1)
00007FFF548DEFB1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart
please post the full log, the important line is just above those you posted

But which DLCs? Surely not all of them?
I can't think of anything from a DLC being needed for a car mod to work... there are no files a car uses outside of its own folder, except the font files, and if those are missing the car will simply have no instruments, and on really old mods the texture files for backfire flames...

I can't think of anything from a DLC being needed for a car mod to work... there are no files a car uses outside of its own folder, except the font files, and if those are missing the car will simply have no instruments, and on really old mods the texture files for backfire flames...
I had this problem too, got solved more and more as I buyed more and more DLC's

please post the full log, the important line is just above those you posted
Does this help:
INIReader: content/cars/bmw_e36_judd/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_3] PREFIX
INIReader: content/cars/bmw_e36_judd/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_3] POSTFIX

I have attached the full log file

RASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (1309): CarAvatar::initPhysics
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (896): CarAvatar::CarAvatar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (1446): Sim::addCar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (462): RaceManager::initOffline
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFC27FB1FE4)
00007FFC27FB1FE4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFC2851EFB1)
00007FFC2851EFB1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

The highlighted line seems to point to F:\. There is no F drive

Attachments

• log.txt
    38.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
It is. I ran the car through Content Manager, and the only error it comes up with is a warning to say that the soundtrack has an error. It refers to the Tatus FA01 (which isn't DLC), but Ithink his has been mentioned previously in this thread:
"Most likely, sound is not from Tatuus FA01, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.
If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it."
The Tatus FA01 comes up with one error on the analyzer, but that's for Transmission Losses.
I tried using Content Manager to change the soundtrack for the Judd, it gave options I selected a Lotus 49 to try it. The analyzer gives a warning that the limiter wont match the soundtrack. Clicking drive gets the same error - the track loads, the Judd loads and just before it stars, the launcher drops out.

This is what Content Manager shows when I load the collider.kn5 file into it.
upload_2018-1-26_17-32-56.png

No errors on rigs:
8xRX580
GTX1080Ti
2xGTX1070
GTX1060
But i try build new data.acd .Sound isnt mine-maybe this is a problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back