Big Brother Program

Since I rejoined iRacing a week ago and started to drive the Corvette, I was thinking about finding a "big brother". An experienced iRacing driver, who would answer at least some of my many questions, would be willing to provide some replays or some advice. Is there anyone driving the Corvette, whou would be willing to help? I will try not to bother you too often :D

Other players might be interested in this service as well. From what I've seen here on RaceDepartment so far, there are many beginners like me and this seems a good idea to improve.

// What exactly is a fast driver in my opinion? Since I train Watkins Glen now, let me make a example. I imagine that such a player would be able to drive around 1:40-41 at Classic Boot configuration, fixed setup.

I was gonna say turn-in but that will do :)
Basically even if you are on the line in some corners, you still turn in a little bit to early.

Tomorrow, do 10 laps at 50% of your speed.
Just cruise around and ALWAYS stick to the line.
Don´t think about laptimes or any other stuff, take your time and follow that line to the dot.

When you have done that, do some quicker laps on low fuel and then post a video.

I will happily spend my own free time helping someone out but you have to really put in the work if you really want to be faster.
that part is entirely up to you.

What i can guarantee is that you will be faster. If you want really want it then it´s up to you.

tried today some laps i did not managed to finish a decent one,as the lines that i am trying to take true my newb driving style makes the car unstable but the optimum time/lap droped to a 2.01...so i have improvemnts over sectors but not a finished lap.well will do some more testing after lunch(now) and then will get along with that,just wanna finish the race
thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back