Beta v0.3.0.4061 bug reporting thread - post your bugs here

I have a problem with the multiplayer. It's there since i started playing the game, but it's getting worse somehow. After some races (5-8) i can't log into any server. After selecting my car i get a "Join failed, no response from server" message. Then i have to reset my router and it works again.
But since the last couple of days i get this almost after every race. Very annoying. I never had issues with other multiplayer games. Does anyone know a solution to this or what's causing the problem?

I have very stable internet about 1,8mbyte/s
My network adapter: Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Router: Speedport W723V Type B

Collisions anywhere in the field cause a graphics stutter. Not only when my car is colliding with another car, but also when eg. the 4th car in front of you collides with the 5th car. It seems to me the physics calculations take too much time (relatively speaking).
PC specs: Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz (turbo 3.8 Ghz), 8 GB RAM 1600 MHz, AMD 6950 with mild overclock, 2 TB SSHD.
Watching the replay does not show this stutter, so it's not a GPU bottleneck as far as I can tell.

I have a problem with the multiplayer. It's there since i started playing the game, but it's getting worse somehow. After some races (5-8) i can't log into any server. After selecting my car i get a "Join failed, no response from server" message. Then i have to reset my router and it works again.
But since the last couple of days i get this almost after every race. Very annoying. I never had issues with other multiplayer games. Does anyone know a solution to this or what's causing the problem?

My network adapter: Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller

I use a VPN, so things are odd sometimes bc of that, but I noticed a similar thing, I don't get a failed to join, but it just returns to the choose livery screen. I select the livery 10 times and it finally goes through. I can't MP without the vpn.

I use a VPN, so things are odd sometimes bc of that, but I noticed a similar thing, I don't get a failed to join, but it just returns to the choose livery screen. I select the livery 10 times and it finally goes through. I can't MP without the vpn.

Yes it's the same here sometimes. But i can select livery max 2 times then it works or "failed to join".No one else having this problem?? I still have to quit the game and restart router after almost every mp game. -_-

I have the same problem, i miss so many races its a bit disapointing but its still in early stages i suppose. Also i get onto the start of the race sometimes and can not move or everyone just disappers :(

Do not know if it's a problem of physical / AI or what . But in 20 races I could only finish 1; without the AI kick me off the track .

Do not misunderstand , the AI in this game is the best I've seen , but 1 of 20 races is very frustrating.

Anyone else happens?

sound : on a full grid in replays (gt1 class is good example), it sounds like a insects wing (like a moth ) is constantly hitting your window, zisch zisch zisch zisch.

ai-tirewear : i've read tyrewear is linked to the racetime and being tested....on some races the AI get slower by the end of the race ,last 2-3 laps.. and then i almost can overtake all of'em though they had a good pace in the beginning with faster laptimes.

Do not know if it's a problem of physical / AI or what . But in 20 races I could only finish 1; without the AI kick me off the track .

Do not misunderstand , the AI in this game is the best I've seen , but 1 of 20 races is very frustrating.

Anyone else happens?
i have just completed a run of 10 races without being spun once (there was contact in some but i could recover the car easily enough).

I'd like to remark something. The tyre degradation is in my opinion way to heavy.
Had driven a full ADAC GT race with the SLS at Hockenheim at "only" 105 percent AI.
First half was quiet good. Laps around 39-40. But until end only 46-48 while AI was around 42-44.
Looked so much on my tyres during race and tweaking brake balance, reduce camber but at the end the car was undrivable.
Can't imagine how it'll be on tracks like Oschersleben ..
Or is it only a special problem of my car choice. Anybody experienced the R8, BMW or Corvette?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back